ADVERTISEMENT

NY ELITE AAU GIRLS BASKETBALL 2011-12 AAU Season. 4,5 and 6 Grader

Joe.fenelon

Gold Member
Jun 30, 2010
To all NY area players:

The NY Elite will begin fall workouts in August and September. The first week in October we will be placing players on teams for the 2011-12 AAU Season.

Anyone interested in playing on a NY Elite team for the 2012 season should attend the workouts. You may invite any players that are interested in making a NY Elite team.

The workouts will be held at PS 191 and St. John's Univerity. Ideally you should make all the workouts - but to be placed on a team you must attend at least half of the scheduled workouts

the workouts are only for those interested in being placed on a NY Elite team.

For 4th through 6th grades the workouts are as follows:

PS 191 - Thursdays beginning August 11th

6:30 pm - 4th and 5th grades

8:00 pm - 6th grades

For 7th through 11th grades - There will be a second email later this week once dates/times/location for 7th through 11th grades are finalized.

Teams will be selected by early October and then you will have from October to March 1 to take care of registration. I will have fundraising information for all teams once they are selected.

Any questions please email me or call - 631-846-4058,

Debbie

I have a daughter going in to 4th grade who lives in westchester county.She has played a year of AAU as a 3rd grader for the Bronx Lady Hawks.We are looking for a competitive program in the fall to continue her skills.The CYO program up here is not a very competitive team and I want her to improve her game.Do you take players from Westchester and is it to late to bring her to the workouts? Thanks John Sekinski

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT