ADVERTISEMENT

Will Luhi bring home the Title

AZ PREPS

May 29, 2001
I believe if the ball goes through Tobias Harris, and the team plays team basketball they will bring home the title if not it will be long night.
This post was edited on 3/25 7:43 AM by AZ PREPS

"Long night"?

It will actually take two nights for Luhi to get that Class A chip. Perhaps you were just being prophetic. One night means that they played Curtis and loss. They could be home by late Friday night if that's the case.

I, for one hope luhi beats Curtis. I am looking forward to luhi vs j-d. My prediction is that feelings will be hurt and excuses will reign down like snowflakes.

They will need the entire rotation to step up in order to bring home the chip. To focus on any one player to carry the offence, will be a huge mistake. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

If you know the way Tobias plays the game of basketball you would know he is a very unselfish player by the ball going through him will create many option for his teamates. I agree with you to focus on any one player to carry the offense will be a hugh mistake.
This post was edited on 3/27 9:03 AM by AZ PREPS

TopDawg...guess what, your prediction was right. Feelings were hurt and excuses are probably gonna reign down like snowflakes. Except they're not going to be coming from LuHi fans, they're gonna be coming from you if you want to stand up to your awful prediction. LuHi smacked J-D Saturday night. The game was never even really close. What, are you going to talk about St. Francis Prep some more? Truth is, LuHi's full squad never lost a game this year.

I do have one excuse....the final score should be 68-48 but JD hit a random buzzer beater three at the end. Other than that it was a great game. Topdawg...now it is your turn to look at the season as a whole, let me recap it for you, battled through injuries, grew from the injuries and developed more talent, beat legendary St. Ants at St. Ants for first time in 6 years, finished the season with a state championship and 12 game winning streak. When healthy they didn't lose a single game... So it gives me great pleasure to come to the conclusion that LuHi is no where near overrated, the best team on LI and arguably best team in NY in any class.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT