ADVERTISEMENT

Only one PSAL D-1 player? Oh My God

Bolo is the diesel asian dude in the movie bloodsport with van damn back in the day.

Bolo was in the Enter the Dragon and sparred with John Saxon. Credited with being the first Chinese born American film star to mix heavy weight lifting with martial arts. He was definitely in a lot of movies. I guess this dude that is out of his mind is patterning himself after him because he's tough. Maybe he will get mad a high school basketball game and start "poking" coaches and baking cup cakes for the parents of the kids who don't qualify and then challenge the metal detector to a showdown where he will go through with pots and pans and a set of Ginsu knives in his trench coat.

With all of the wild things I EVER saw people post, that beats it. If Richard Pryor was still alive he would know what to say to that dude. I'm just not saying it. I will will say what it rhymes with...Bigger Cheese!

HAHHAHAHAH Yes..The post is hilarious and extremely sad at the exact same time. Thanks you guys for not igniting a "volatile" comment and allowing it to get out of hand...Nice humor!

Fit2beKing, the art of laughing instead of crying has become a part of this society. It comes with coaching and dealing with today's kids. The logic these days is so distorted, if you don't laugh you will go insane. Unfortunately, some of these kids and their whacky points of view are adults. I just hope they don't have kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT