ADVERTISEMENT

MID SEASON TEAM MVP--

I haven,'t heard of anybody pushing santos like a doll, let's be for real. That's the first I heard that , there both on varsity so all bets are off. Varsity is vars. It a lot of kids to old in high school chsaa and psal santos is just one of the biggest.. NO SANTOS we not even talking bout rays. If there was no jaqunn we still hear about santos and rays. Think about it ? After the lost shane people wrote them off' but then came santos. Not taking anything away jagunn he's play real good basketball right now

ctk will run the table in the chsaa and hopefully will face lincoln for state--thats what we all want to see

HERE I AM TO CLAIM THAT CITY CHIP AS PROMISED--

LETS HOPE LINCOLN AND CTK CAN FACE OFF UPSTATE---

Cooscoos13 congrad on your pick for Ck, but u fell short on them running the table. Molloy took care of that. And I told you marco was no MVP or even close. That team went as far as Chaz and Cj took them the whole year. There back court could top two in chsaa league, cause the beat both in league play. If u beat the best teams u have consider they could be, beat loughin twice. And stop CK from running the table,ck just hit a bump on the way to chip

ADVERTISEMENT