ADVERTISEMENT

MID SEASON TEAM MVP--

COOSCOOS13

Nov 23, 2009
lets hear your thoughts---

who is the mvp--to thier respective teams--

what team cant survive without this "mvp"--

who carrys the load, who gets it done--for the team--does what a team needs to win--

who makes the teammates better--

well---what do you say--lets hear it--

Who makes teammates better

Cj Davis jr Pg from Archbishop Molloy makes his team better,if your good at what you do its not hard.

Re: Who makes teammates better

YES BUT IS HE THE TEAMS MVP MARCO IS GETTING IT DONE--AS ARE A FEW OTHER CONTRIBUTORS

Bench players no question. Who else holds it down for their team on the regular chanting "De-fense!! (stomp stomp) De-fense!! during those vicious away games.

I also gotta give it up for Desure Buie. That little dude is bustin' peoples asses and is keeping Wings afloat.

and Flirt from Jefferson too.
lurk.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 1/16 6:14 PM by TopDawg7

How does the big man get the ball, everybodys looking at there three or four games.They played about 16 games in total and a kid name chaz hsd a big game vs rays about 30pts.Cj and Chaz had 51 out of the 72 points vs hayes. And there last game Chaz had 17pts 5rebs, Cj had 31pts 11 stls. We all need to see a whole season or at least 2/3s to give MVP. I spoke of making his team better not MVP that comes when you win it all. Then you call see who the MVP with no questions or doubts. Keep an eye on them or catch one of there games, cause I've seen about 60 high school games this season there pretty good. Maybe not chip good but the league is wide open this year

GOOD CALL THOSE TWO ARE TEAM PLAYERS FOR SURE---
PASS PLAY DEE AND SCORE-- DO WHATEVER IS NEEDED---

BUT THE LEAGUE ISNT WIDE OPEN--I SEE CTK IS THE TEAM TO BEAT NO DOUBT-- HAYES, MOLLOY, LOUGHLIN HAVE THE ABILITY TO BEAT CTK BUT THAT HAS YET TO BEE SEEN THIS YEAR-- TIME WILL TELL

VERY TRUE CK AND RAYS PLAY TOMORROW NIGHT. I HAVEN'T SEE CK BUT ALL I SEE IS WINS, ALL IT TALKS IS A LIL LUCK AND CK TO HAVE A OFF DAY. THEY GOT A COUPLE OF INJURIES SO IF ANY TEAM IS GONNA WIN WILE THERE NOT 100%. THIS IS THE TIME

MVP ,everybody has different meanings of what a mvp is IMO mvp is WHAT HAPPENED IN CLEVELAND ONCE LEBRON LEFT THEY COULDN'T WIN ,YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE BIG DIFFERENCE ...........IMO I DON'T SEE NO MVP ....I DON'T SEE ANYONE PULLING A LEROY TRUCK FLUDD and carrying a team to city and state titles ,Jon servere is good BUT HE IS A SENIOR PLAYING IN A league FULL OF UNDER CLASSMEN...most of the chsaa teams seem to be led by JUNIORS OR SOPH ,everyone screaming whithead ,but if you take DAVIS OFF Lincoln or even DESI how would Lincoln look? This Is PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH NYC HOOPS STOP FILLING THESE KIDS HEADS UP WITH TELLING THEM THERE MVP WHEN THERE NOT!!!! Start DEVELOPING PLAYERS FOR NEXT LEVEL and stop using them to male money ...smfh

THATS TRUE YOU NEED A TEAM TO WIN IT ALL. THATS WHY WHEN THEY PUT MARCO AT MVP,.ITS NOT JUST ABOUT SCORING. MOLLOY PLAY ABOUT 15or16 GAMES. AGAINST HAYES HE DID'NT TO SHOW UP, RAYS HE DID'NT SHOW UP. THOSE ARE BIG GAMES A I JUST FOUND OUT HE HAD TWO POUNTS AT IONA PREP. SO LETS WAIT BEFORE WE CROWN A WINNER AND AN MVP

TO ME ITS THE PLAYER THAT DOES IT ALL--NOT JUST SCORE--
EASY TO SCORE 20PTS WHEN U PUT UP 20 SHOTS--
QUESTION--DO U DO THE LITTLE THINGS THAT ARE NEEDED FOR A TEAM TO WIN? ARE U A GOOD TEAM MATE? DO U MAKE YOUR TEAM MATES BETTER? CJ--YES CARRINGTON--YES SHAVAR--YES JERMAINE BISHOP--YES JAQUAN-( ST RAYS)--YES FAZION--YES FUCHS--YES SAMUAL--YES

LETS NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE TERM "MVP" LETS CALL IT" MIP"--
MOST IRREPLACABLE PLAYER

But that's my point,look @ the teams in psal or chsaa what team can you say man if you take him off the team they can't win ...Nobody its a 2 man band ALWAYS

Cj, shavar, kadeem, those are the heads of the snake fuchs not 100% sure because they still have a 6'10 kid. And Sam and south shore I haven't really seen the team. And the other kids I don't really know. So I'm not saying no to them. On a team you need a leader and jon jon is the leader with out him they don't win. They follow shavar, Cj and kadeem, I've heard enought about Sam to see he's a big part of south shore success. Last year shavar fouls out in semis they lose, kadeem gets in foul trouble at molloy they lose. Cj fouls out in 4th and did'nt play OT they lose. All big games where you need that leader/go to guy/ what ever what ever you want to call it. And all jrs so thats something else to think about, lot of pressure
. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

DISAGREE REMOVE JON CTK STILL WINS--NO QUESTION--
REMOVE ADONIS--CTK STILL WINS--NO QUESTION--
REMOVE FUCHS---CTK IS DONE--NO QUESTION--

ASK AROUND YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED WHAT U HEAR--

I disagree with remove john they still win. Just watch them lose to Ck john takes a lot of shot we all know that. But nobody can get to the basket like him on that team,NO ONE. Not Maleek, not Andre, not Isaiah none of them are legit 20plus scores, everybody need a go to guy. John is that guy for CK, jordan they need him. Adoins stays hurt and they still been winning, can win without him. Look at the starting 5 maleek ,john ,andre jordan and Adoins. What big time scorer do you see there, john had 30pt a couple of times a couple of 20pt games. And a 41pt game I heard. No john no going to chip, other teams look to try and shut john down nobody else on CK

Nah. Plays no d. Can't pass. Doesn't make anyone else better
The 22 shots a games can be replaced with 14 food shots and when Jon gets ball
No one cuts or moves. He is a scorer for sure. But Ctk can play keep the score lower with defense
Doesn't even run back on d. U are looking at it wrong
Andre can score Jordan can score We have plenty to win
Defense wins chips. Points wins MVP. Which is more important?

COOSCOOS13 WHO ARE YOU? YOU SAID WE IN YOUR LAST POST. ARE YOU A PARENT, PLAYER OR FAN FROM CTK? IF SO NOW I SEE WHY YOUR BASKETBALL IQ IS LIMITED. MOE TAKE THESE PEOPLE OFF THE PAGE MAN. THEY WON'T EVER ACCEPT DEFEAT. LOLOLOLOLOLOO

Lol. Just a humble man and his humble opinion.
Can't stand what I write? Is my knowledge limited compared to the great
Tiny Morton. Perhaps. None the less I will offer my opinion as I see fit
Who cares what I say anyway. Should I talk about how great whitehead is and
How great the Lincoln program is? Nah. Maybe another time
I am a Ctk fan no question. I also a big NYC fan. And support all NYC
I write what I see. U can agree or disagree how u see fit. That's your choice

Thats true bout john takes a lot of shots, we all know that. But he has the biggest heart on that team no question. And your right def do win games, but all teams have go to guys. Who will go all out with 10sec left, who will take it to the basket, no matter whos in the paint. And I see they used dre to play def on guards and maleek john was at the three. Andre is jelling well with the team plays good def. I'm not a john fan, but he brings it EVERY night he comes to play EVERY game. Now weather its good or bad john, that I don't know. That a question only a coach or his coach can answer

Jon is always in attack mode. That's cool. But needs to be more of
A comete player if he will succeed at next level. Bully ball works
In high school he is asked to take most of the shots by coach
So we can't fault Jon for that. I'm just saying that's he scores 20 and he
Gives up 25. His shot selection is terrible. Take all the shots that's cool
But take good shots in the flow of the game. He will be fine
I'm a big Jon fan. Just saying what I see

Thats true bout john takes a lot of shots, we all know that. But he has the biggest heart on that team no question. And your right def do win games, but all teams have go to guys. Who will go all out with 10sec left, who will take it to the basket, no matter whos in the paint. And I see they used dre to play def on guards and maleek john was at the three. Andre is jelling well with the team plays good def. I'm not a john fan, but he brings it EVERY night he comes to play EVERY game. Now weather its good or bad john, that I don't know. That a question only a coach or his coach can answer

OK SHA U KNOW BETTER THEN I DO-- ALL IS OK WHEN THE BALL GOES IN ALL IS WELL WHEN U GET THAT W

MY MID SEASON MVP IS JAQUAN FROM ST RAYS ANYWAY--THAT KID IS SPECIAL HAPPY FOR HIM AND ST RAYS AND HIS COACH

COMPARED TO U WE DONT KNOW SHIT---U ARE THE G-D OF BASKETBALL SPEAK THAT GOSPEL PREACH ON--

HAHAHHA U ARE A FUNNY DUDE--- I SPEAK WHAT I FEEL U CAN DO THE SAME BRAH THIS IS A SIMPLE PROCESS---

They win,marco just stepped up those games when he got player of the year. What has he done since,u check and get back to me. Chaz and Cj neen carring that team from day one. He has no def,can't put ball on the floor, turnover doesn't play we with kids his size or bigger. Got killed at iona. A soph give him 15pts in first qt, you want your center/PF shooting threes all game. Its a guards game now, you know and I know it. That team is coming together all of them, you don't see that u just see marco. You have to do a little of everything on the court not just score. Degs ,reb, stls score pass, help def, huslte for lose balls thats a MVP show me one game hes did for of those things and I'll show you a 4 dollar bill. You don't have to call Cj or Chaz MVPS but at the end of all those big games that ball goes to chaz or Cj hands. Those guys play the whole game cause jack needs them to.

TAKE FUCHS OFF CTK AND U HAVE A 500 TEAM--
WHEN HE PLAYED VS BOYS HE PLAYD HIS 4TH GAME IN 5 DAYS--TOO MUCH FOR ANYONE TO HANDLE--- LETS SEE WHO GOES FURTHER WITH THEIR CAREER AFTER HIGH SCHOOL---ANYONE THAT U PICK OR FUCHS--

PRINT THIS AND SAVE IT--SO U CAN EAT IT IN A FEW YEARS

I'm sorry he's not MVP on rays, Luis 6'8 man play with boys. Walking double double runs like a deer up and down the court. U take him off were not even talking about rays. HE'S A BEAST, NO ONE IN CHSAA CAN GUARD HIM ONE ON ONE. NOT EVEN JORDAN OR ADOINS ON CK. Jaq is playing good but Luis is the MVP for St.Rays

I was at that game and all the players are balling. And jordan is going for football scholarship not basketball, not saying at all jonjon is going far in college. He plays the three at CK right now and doesn't even attemp to run the point so he made his own bed. Jordan is going on as a walk on in college. So will see

Santos plays like a man amongst boys cuz he is a man amongst boys. I'm hearing he's like former super senior Jeff Neverson and won't be eligible to play for rays as a senior cuz he'll be too old. He's still a beast. Just a old beast.

This post was edited on 1/22 8:18 PM by TopDawg7

Jordan pushed santos around like a doll. U need to wake up
Santos is a beast no doubt but give the 17 yr old soph some time to
Develop. He wi be u stoppable in a year
Jaquan is MVP of st rays.

JORDAN COULDN'T EVEN GET 10 POINTS VS BOYS GIRLS BIGGEST 2ND BIGGEST KID ON THE COURT AND CAN'T MUSTA 10 POINTS he has the D1 BODY BUT HIS BASKETBALL SKILLS ARE WEAK ...........HE CAN'T SCORE MOSTLY SCORES ON PUTBACKS...MOST NIGHTS HE THE BIGGEST KID ON COURT AND DOESN'T DOMINATE. NO1 STICK TO FOOTBALL .....

ADVERTISEMENT