ADVERTISEMENT

Molloy's Unfair Advantage In CHSAA Freshmen Chip:

mwingate

NYCHoops Publisher
Sep 11, 2007
CHSAA Freshmen Chip: Molloy beats Scanlan by a lot

I received this opinion from a reader regarding this article. What are your thoughts?

"Just saw your article on the Molloy vs. Scanlan Freshman Championship Game and I thought you not mentioning that it was a home game for Molloy was an unfair advantage and should never happen in for a Championship. Yes they out played us, but no Championship is played on the other teams home court in a high school Championship environment.

Again, they were the better team that day, but not without them playing on rims they practiced on everyday of the week - That's an unfair advantage.
"

CHSAA Freshmen Chip: Molloy beats Scanlan by a lot

I received this opinion from a reader regarding this article. What are your thoughts?

"Just saw your article on the Molloy vs. Scanlan Freshman Championship Game and I thought you not mentioning that it was a home game for Molloy was an unfair advantage and should never happen in for a Championship. Yes they out played us, but no Championship is played on the other teams home court in a high school Championship environment.

Again, they were the better team that day, but not without them playing on rims they practiced on everyday of the week - That's an unfair advantage.
"

The sites are determined before the season, next year at St. Raymond’s. When you lose by 20+, it’s not the home court. Molloy was the better team by far, they also beat Scanlan by 16 at Scanlan during the year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT