ADVERTISEMENT

Best players on LI?

No sir, not an attack on you. Just mentioning that aside from Devonte Green those other kids mentioned are 2nd tier kids on the AAU circuit. Those 3 mentioned will stay on LI because they are not good enough to play anywhere else, just saying :)

I already know that Edmeade can go to a number of preps right now. & Odom has his choice of some of the top preps in NE. I can name the preps & the coaches that are recruiting those two. The Ginyard kid I cant speak for.
I did'nt take your comments as an attack on me I was just asking if they were directed towards me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion time will tell. I wish all of the upcoming LI talent the best of luck....of course luck will have very little to do with the final outcome.
This post was edited on 12/7 2:31 PM by s.martinup

You're right about Devonte, I saw him at the Brownsville Rec Center All-Star game in September and he probably had 40. There's another real talented 8th grade kid to watch that played with him named Elijah Bailey. This kid has been doing some real damage on the AAU circuit. I found out that he and Devonte were the only kids invited that actually live on LI.

jesus is there not a kid right now 14 years old freshman at westbury high getting 25 points a game, thats what i read on newsday li scoring leaders.so why dont i hear the name timmie quashie .

I almost forgot Timmie was a LI player. Yes he's got a tremendous upside I hear he's a bright young man to boot.

The best player is an under the radar guy from Lawrence HS. Eddie Robinson is a tenth grader, who can play the one, two, or three. The other day he had 25 points in the first half.

Eddie is ok,but you say the best player on L.I. I was at battle of the classes at long beach last month , SORRY he is not the best player.You were getting drunk when you wrote this.

You are right, I should have said he has the most potential. He is too inconsistent right now, but remember, he is only a tenth grader. If he grows another 2 inches, he will be a D1 player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT