ADVERTISEMENT

Aquille Carr Ain't all that

TopDawg7

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2007
He's short, he's fast and he can jump but he can't think and he's short. I'm sure Antoine Slaughter would disagree but for his tall ass squad to lose to South Shore and his bad decision tell me he's more of a novelty. He's no Chaz Williams. Facts.

Lol funny you mentioned sLAUGHTER I seen him the other day said he seen Carr play and he woulda LOCKED HIM UP LOL
Everybody saying Carr Not all that tho lol

WHERE DID SLAUGHTER GO TO COLLEGE????
AND WHERE IS CARR GOING???
I CANT HEAR U----LIKE I SAID U ARE A FUNNY DUDE---

I don't know where he went but I know where he was. In the crowd at Big Apple rooting for Carr. Looked like he's growing though. Unfortunately in the wrong direction. His width equals his height now. lol

Lol so because he going to Seton Hall he can't get the business ? Lol Ok I hear ya.... and it sounds like BOTH yall was @ the game and close enough to see and asked him WHAT COLLEGE HE GOING TO lollol why didn't you

Slaughter ain't going to no damn college. He's back around the way. He's a triple threat now. No grades, no height and too much weight. Whenever you see a kid back around the way during the college season, he's probably graduated to the college of hard knocks.

So if you don't WHY EVEN BRING UP WHAT SCHOOL HE GOING TO WHY YOU EVEN ASKING ? NO REASON @ ALL BIT JUST TO FLING SOME STONES CAUSE YA GUY HAS THE GRADES BUT CAN'T PLAY ? LOL SO YOU MADD AWW how cute AND TOP DAWG PLEASE SHUT UP ALL YOU DO IS TALK ABOUT KISS AND CERTAIN SCHOOLS YOU HAVE A AXE TO GRIND WITH ON MESSAGE BOARDS BUT WON'T SAY NOTHING FACE TO FACE sLAUGHTER BEEN IN SCHOOL HE IS IN SCHOOL RIGHT HERE IN NY ....

Speaking of school, what the hell did you just write? There are so many mistakes my spellcheck just went on strike. I don't talk about Kiss first off. Second, this is a message board about basketball. You asking me to shut up meanwhile you're on here doggin' out players too.

You write what you wanna write and I'll do the same. Just please attach a translation so we know what the hell you're talking about.

When slaughter played ball with Boys high, he was the real deal. Now he's not. You want me to lie and say he is? I'm just keeping it real from my perspective.

Dog,for a dude who NEVER can COMPREHEND what I write ,you sure do A LOT
of REPLYING to my post ...When have you seen me dogging out any player ?
you must be talking about yaself my friend.But like always its the same with
You on here BASH A BOYS HIGH PLAYER OR SOUTH SHORE ...Lmaooo You wanted
So bad to come back on here and tell us how SOUTH SHORE COULDN'T GUARD CARR
how SAMMUELS can't play @ UCONN ,ain't that what you really wanted to make a thread
about ,If we listen to YOU it sounds like south shore shouldn't even been in Gym
other team was SO BIG....LOL LOL so instead YOU START BASHING POOR LIL CARR because
He let you down AWWWWWW But the BOYS AND GIRLS HATE is seaping through YA PORS so
YOU JUST HAD TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT sLAUGHTER .LMAOOOO I'm sure you receiving a
buck or 2 under the table to make those MAKE PEOPLE REACT COMMENTS,KEEP SITE ALIVE KEEP
THE TRAFFIC UP to the message BOARDS .....yall not LOW BRAH

I reply to your posts cuz they are hilarious and you seem to be only one who's getting all bent outta shape.

Hey for what its worth last time I saw Carr before this time he tore it up. He was the baddest dude on the court. but That was then and this is now. At the Big apple last week he stunk it up. facts

btw I never said South shore couldn't guard Carr. what are you talking about?

Personally I think boys high is gonna come back late in the season and be a problem but they too have been stinking it up lately. facts

I'm dealing in the present. If someone stinks it up I call it like it is. I prefer being honest and I could care less if you react or you don't. It just so happens that you do react.

If your skin is so thin that my opinion gets you all hot and bothered then perhaps basketball ain't the game for you cuz trash talk comes with the territory. You should take up knitting. Then again I hear some of those old ladies can talk trash too when it comes their knitting. lol

and thanks for taking the time to type with better diction. It was taking forever to figure out what you were trying to say.

Anyway this topic has been beaten to death. On to the next

I'm not hot and bothered by anything CAPS IS HOW I TYPE ,I LIKE SEEING MY WORDS BIG AND BOLD LOL
and no you didn't say SOUTH. SHORE COULDN'T GUARD CARR....BUT YOU SURE WANTED TO is my POINT ,if Carr
Would have dropped 30 you would have been THE FIRST ONE ON HERE CLAIMING IT'S BECAUSE south shore TEAM CAN'T THINK ,how the team is a bUNCH of THUGS and how THAT WOULD BACK YOUR CLAIMS UP THAT SAMMUELS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO PLAY @ UNCONN because THAT'S ALL YOU DO IS ATTACK

BOYS AND GIRLS AND SOUTH SHORE PLAYERS!!!!!! ANY
CHANCE YOU GET ,,,,, you made some talk ABOUT sLAUGHTER BEING BACK IN THE HOOD WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING OR EVEN TALK TO THE KID
THAT'S ALL YOU DO!!!!!!!! MAKE WILD ASSUMPTIONS AS IF YOU KNOW ..... NONE OF THESE KIDS TALK TO YOU!!

COOSCOO ,made you look stupid WHEN HE SAID sLAUGHTER IS @ HOSTOS CC after you just said HE IS BACK ON THE BLOCK ETC ETC.,WHICH PROVES YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING... the kid NOT MAKING D1
AIN'T THE END OF THE WORLD , bit if we listen to you THEY ALL FAILED because they didn't make d1

Grown as man sitting on MESSAGE BOARDS WAITING FOR KID TO HAVE A BAD GAME OR NOT MAKE D1 SO HE CAN SPREW HIS HATE AROUND ....... HOW DOES WINGATE LET YOU DO THIS ?

EASY YOUR BEING PAID TO DO SO ,,,,,

ADVERTISEMENT