ADVERTISEMENT

Another Deer Park Blowout

da4thquarter

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Deer park avenged last years playoff defeat at the hands of Copiague High School with a total dismantling and blowout ( 86-63 ) which raises their record to 2-0.
The falcons had well balanced scoring across the board led by Kyle Bradford 28pts, Aaren Ameade 18pts Sean Scott 16pts and Keith Williams 14 pts with a stifling defense anchored by junior Big man Rome Jenkins 7 blocks and 12 rebounds.

Next up North Babylon 12/23 time 5:45 pm

This post was edited on 12/21 10:38 AM by da4thquarter

Copiague sucks. When is deer park gonna stop playing glorified JV squads and play a top level team? Beating suckas by forty is just blowing up your own heads. How come their non league games ain't against anybody significant?

Top Dawg ....Copaigue went to the second round of the playoff last year beating Deer Park in the First round ............ they must of did something right get your facts straight .... We beat Bayside ( Ranked # 3 in PSAL Queens AA )
in tourney play this summer and lost to St Raymond in tourney play ( Ranked # 2 in the city ) by 2 pts. I think those are 2 good teams.

You used to be conceited, now your just a hater.

Ps Just Beat North Babylon now we are 3 - 0
This post was edited on 12/23 11:11 PM by da4thquarter

Pre season games are one step ahead of scrimmages. It's when teams are getting the kinks out and splittin time with the aau circuit. Next thing you know you'll be sayin your warm ups beat Lincoln's so therefore you better than lincoln. Oh snap. your taking credit for LOSING to Ray's. I'm speechless. That's like saying I got knocked out by the best.

Two words. Regular season?
question.gif

Four more words. North Babylon sucks too
flush.gif

You are right though. I am a hater. A hater of weak teams who think they're not cuz they clobber the weakest teams on the Island. Do you play Lutheran, Uniondale, anybody with some cred? Didn't think so. Hold on. My bad. You beat Copiague.
wink.gif

Final Two words. Happy Holidays
roll.gif

Pre season tru ballaz tourney ...IS8 Tourney schools bring their whole squad do your research and stop trying to sound educated and knowledgable .... all you do is hate on this board stfu a/k/a Puppychow7 and stay in the closet.

and we got hills west on deck too.
This post was edited on 12/24 5:12 AM by da4thquarter

Deer Park won the is8? Tru-Ballaz? Hell no. Get at me when y'all play some talent until then keep posting your weak ass wins like somebody cares except you.

Even you said Rays beat them. Winners win. Losers take pride in losing by 2.

Maybe they will win in da5thquarter. Lol

To be honest, y'all should beat Hill West but if you don't ...

Never said we won IS8 or Tru Ballez just stated some of the competition we faced playing in those tourney ....... Read Read the post simpleton..

You used to conceited, now you just blind

anybody can FACE competition in the is8 or tru-ballaz. all ya gotta do is write a check and your in. Get at me when you ARE the competition and not just facing the competition.

Tell me about quality tournaments that you won.

Take your time.
chairshot.gif

Every team pays a entry fee whether your a upstart or the competition

You used to conceited, now your just stupid.

Exactly. Every team pays and entry fee and faces competition therefore Deer Park FACING competition is no big deal, Einstein. It just takes money to sometimes FACE competition but it takes talent to BEAT competition.

Get at me when you actually beat St. Rays in the tru-ballaz or win or even place the IS8. Until then you're just a wannabee beating up on glorified JV squads like Copiague and (cough cough) the almighty N. Babylon.
roll.gif

This post was edited on 12/27 4:40 PM by TopDawg7

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT