ADVERTISEMENT

Deer Park victorious against Hills West in a thriller !

da4thquarter

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Deer Park faced its most difficult test yet with a hard fought victory ( 60 - 59 ) against a Hills West team featuring Senior wing scorer Amile Blackman 21 points.
The falcons were led by Senior Guard Kyle Bradford the games top scorer with 22 points and Sean Scott 14 points and 13 rebounds in a Msg Varsity televised game, Junior center Rome Jenkins contributed 6 points and 5 rebounds and 1 block scoring the go ahead put back to give the falcons the lead with bradford then closing out the win from the foul line.

Notables : Aaren Ameade scored 9 pts and 2 rebounds, Carell Joesph scored 6 pts with 5 rebounds and Keith Williams had 7 assist and 5 rebounds for Deer Park.
This post was edited on 1/12 6:19 PM by da4thquarter

People on this board were quick to dismiss any victory deer park had because they played a weak schedule,but then we beat a #4 rank team in Hills West and no comments ........ Strange very strange indeed!
When we loss 2 in a row they said ...see I told you so overrated,then we win 3 in a row and silence. Nice! I guess we have to keep on winning from here on out to keep the critics silenced.

Don't get it twisted. Ya'll still suck. Any time you lose the way ya'll lost to those bum ass teams you should just quit talking and just keep playing. I was cuttin' you some slack cuz it was just too easy to rag Deer Park.

Here's a public service announcement: Long Island in general is filled with weak ass teams from top to bottom and ya'll are just playing each other. Uniondale plays nobody special. Luhi plays talent sometimes but they are losing on the regular. They are no where near the days of achraf and Terry.

Mary's sucks, St. John the Baptist sucks, amityville sucks. the list is endless on the island. LI teams even have a hard time beating NYC's weakest wackest teams and on the rare occassion that you do you think ya'll are competitive with the City.

Hill West is no where near where they were when Tobias was there. You beat them and I actually thought that was an accomplishment until I found out how bad they are this year. Emile is their only talent and he's low D1. They suck this year too. Too be honest, this is the worst long island has been in a decade

Deer Park plays nobody who's nationally ranked. Absolutely nobody so just play your weak ass schedule and pray you can somehow get to Albany in March and make some noise. Until then ya'll just a wannabee hoping be a gonnabee.

Now go cash that check cuz it's good money

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT