ADVERTISEMENT

BVB 2014

TMAPantherPride1

Nov 20, 2014
Come out and see some top HS games on November 29th. Some of the Top Talent in the City will be on hand along with College Coaches for the Fifth Annual Brown vs. The Board HS Classic.

Starting off the first game we have The Berkeley Carroll School facing off against Lab Museum. Two tough gritty squads that are well coached and have a bit rivalry going. Lab boasts tough senior guard Donoven Adams who last year was received interest from division one NJIT will pitted against Senior guard Eugene Clark is being recruited by Stevens Institute of Technology in NJ. He would be a steal for a D3 school. D'Andre Gibbs (Lab Museum), a Junior guard will give Adams assistance as Berkeley Carroll will also feature Jr. Jimmy Council who is going to be recruited by a lot of the academic D3 schools by the end of this year.

The second game is the battle of the up and comers with Holocombe Rucker performing well in the B division last year and moving up to the PSAL A division and fighting to battle for respect and LaSalle Academy with first year head coach Jerome Panell and his young cardinals featuring young sophomore Bryce Council assisting Coach Panell in leading the charge to bring LaSalle back to prominence in CHSAA. Rucker is led Raykwon Fenton - Sage College, NCCC, CUNY's, SUNY's. (Scorer who can shoot from anywhere on the floor. Avg 16 pts ppg last season as a Junior) and Tyreik Wanzer - CSI, Castleton College, Dominican, SUNY's, CUNY's. ( Long Lanky D2, D1 Body Has Unique skill Set at 6'4" who can play inside, rebound, and block shots avg like 12 ppg last season with 8 rebs ppg)

In the third game, Wadleigh will face off vs All Hallows HS. Wadleigh HS features one of the top back courts in NYC!! It features 6'7 point guard Chuba Ohams and 6'5 shooting guard Lenny Kadisha with 6'3 high jumping,.Chuba Ohams has offers from North Dakota and Liberty , interest from Clemson, Miami, South Florida and Iona (will offer soon), VCU, Duquesne , Fordham and Providence
Lenny Kadisha has offers from Iona, and Liberty and interest from Providence and Seton Hall. All Hallows features super sophomore Keiffer Punter and Senior Papa Blankson with an up and coming roster coached by All Hallows Legend Marvin McCullough.

The fourth game will be also be a heavyweight match up between Defending A Champion and Manhattan Borough Champion WHEELS HS and rising Brooklyn AA George Westinghouse. WHEELS features Emile Lewis and Judah Woney. Emile has an offer from LIU Brooklyn and interest from Drexel, Quinnipiac, Niagra, Saint Peters and NJIT. Judah has interest from D3s including Trinity, Brandeis and all the SUNYAC schools. George Westinghouse features Top Junior guard Gerald Coleman who is a bulldog of a guard and creates matchup problems for opponents.
The night cap will feature Thurgood Marshall Academy against Brooklyn Collegiate. Brooklyn Collegiate features three year starter Craig McKenzie who lead the BC Lions into the Jungle to take on the TMA Panthers. Both squads are young but tenacious with the Panthers featuring Top Juniors Amarveer Singh and Bryan Assie who are being recruited by a host of division one schools as well as Sr. DaQuaan Washington and So. Jalin Suber who will man the backcourt.

Admission $3 for HS students and younger with school ID and $5 for general admission

Doors open at 9:30AM

10am Lab Museum United vs Berkeley Carroll School
11:30am LaSalle Academy vs Holocombe Rucker
1pm Wadleigh HS vs All Hallows
2:30pm WHEELS HS vs George Westinghouse
4pm Thurgood Marshall Academy vs Brooklyn Collegiate

Some College Scholarship Players who participated in the Brown versus the Board HS Classic
Justin Burrell St. John's University[/I][/B]
Jamaal Womack St. Francis College[/I][/B]
Brian Williams University of Tennessee[/I][/B]
Nick Murphy Jacksonville State[/I][/B]
Geddes Robinson Utah Valley University[/I][/B]
David Seagers Dowling College[/I][/B]
Steven Ruple Adams State [/I][/B]
Norvell Arnold Adams State[/I][/B]
Paul Scotland Florida A & M[/I][/B]
Dayshawn Long Franklin Pierce[/I][/B]
Dominique Jones Fort Hayes St[/I][/B]
David Johnson Quinnipiac University[/I][/B]