ADVERTISEMENT

WTF is Class D?

TopDawg7

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2007
I heard about this guy on L.I. named Creighton who was scoring mad points. Then I heard he plays in Class D. WTF is Class D? I know its Class AA followed by Class A. I even knew there was a Class B which until now I thought was the bottom of the totem pole. WTF is Class D? They must truly suck. This kid Creighton should be averaging 60 ppg. If you were playing against Class D level players you better score alot of points. Class D? WTF is class D. Now I know why I never heard of Creighton. Maybe he can get into a D-4 college with all that talent beating up on sub-par ballers. lol

I only heard of Class D in L.I. Why is that?

Listen, you should really get in touch with LI ball if you are trying to integrate OSNA into it. Creighton is LIs leading scorer and I believe second in NY behind Telfair. And if you understand classes you would know they go by size and not skill, but yes the higher classes usually have better teams but it is not meant to work that way.

There's a class D state championship, along with a class C championship in case you were wondering. Seems like you've been pretty out of touch. The Creighton story has been going on all year.

I've heard about Creighton all year long but I'm not impressed when he scored those points not in AA not in A not in B dare I say not in C but in.... D? The only thing lower is F. lol.

Is this amazing guard sized forward getting any D-1 looks for scoring all those amazing points in the amazing Class D division? Probably not.

I've seen him play in the IS8 as well. He's alright but defeinitely not as alright as portrayed in the Class D competition against guys who mostly play Lacrosse. You guys need "stay in touch" and take the LIRR into the city where the big dogs roam and get your mind right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT