ADVERTISEMENT

Who wants to play at the next level!!!!!????

Recruitment

Dec 14, 2011
Hello,

My name is Alex Hackett and I've recently started working for Eastcoast Elite Sports Video Productions and would like to see if I can be of any help to you at all.

We videotape and produce sports highlight videos for teams, clubs, and individuals. We specialize in sports video and are the best around. The company started as a sports highlight show in Delaware in 1995 and is now currently expanding throughout the eastcoast.

We can videotape single games, a group of games, or your full season of games for you so that you don't have to worry about it any more and you can get a much better quality video.

Athletes who want to play sports in college need a videotape for most sports in which they compete. We can videotape games and include in a highlight reel; we can set up special skill sessions for some sports and make a highlight reel out of that, or we can do a combination of both.
Athletes that have used this college recruitment service have used it to get into schools from nearby here in Delaware and all the way out to Universities such as Stanford.

If you would like to talk to me about making arrangements to do some videotaping for your teams or making a highlight tape for your athletes, please give me a call 302/264/0068 or email me at desports@live.com and I'll get back to you right away.

Thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT