ADVERTISEMENT

Ty Harris & Asch

s.martinup

Dec 20, 2007
Congrast to Ty for making the Rivals top 100 coming in at a respectable 77 other players playing on LI was Asch From Lutheran coming in at 105 good to see these young men getting national recognition.

Ash at 105 under Tyler
laugh.gif
This list is rediculous. Ash is ranked as the #12 SG nationally by ESPNU with a 4 star rating. I think someone was drinking the Kool Aid when they compiled this list.

I didnt post this to be a TY VS Asch thing I posted it to give these to great players an ATTA BOY. I do agree agree that the rankings by ESPN seem to be on point vs Rivals. I cant figure out how they left Sledge off the list entirely,makes no sense.

Think Ty may be riding big bros coat tails some what. Gonna be interesting to see where his rank after the summer. Tobias if I recall was high 80s or 90s in the pre-summer rankings, but shot up the charts with some stellar performances at the Peach Jam and Nationals in Orlando.

As for Asch and Sledge I'd have both ranked way higher than Ty at this point with Sledge the only one distinguishing himself in Glens Falls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT