ADVERTISEMENT

The Oblique All-Stars

TopDawg7

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2007
What happened to the mighty mighty unique all-stars? They got spanked in the IS8 and once again Tobias Harris started grabbing his leg/ankle/knee and whining again at the refs when things didn't go his way. On a serious note, if his leg bothers him that much he should chill until it's totally better becuz he ain't gonna last long in college playing gimpy.

Tyler Harris was looking kinda nice though.

Unique All-stars for the record was short handed the whole weekend due to SAT maybe that why lots of kids don't got to Division 1 because they fail to take the test. Missing Jerone Maymon - Marquette, Danny Lawton-Boston College, Daryl McCory -Drexel, three starter due to SAT. Tobias was not complaing about his leg at all the whole weekend just playing.Younger brother Terry played and he only 13 years old. Unique all-stars just played the weekend out and gave the younger players the opportunity.

Hey Torrel, on a coaching note, no one wants to listen to your complaints and crying. Get over it, u lost. On a personal note however, y don't u put ur ego aside and give ur son a rest for a little. He plays in everything all year round. He is getting exposed and opponents in colleges will know his weakness and how to counter his strengths before he even steps on the court because of u. Also, he is injured give it a rest, he has been injured since last summer. Quit your whining!

Restored you certainly have lots of advice of how AZ prep should handle his son.......how is your son doing? Do you even have a son? Since you want to call out names who are you? Do you want to tell us your name? Please do, that way Torrell can great you accordingly when you show up at the LI Championship Game next year. Sour grapes?

Nope don't have a kid but I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with it. My advice was for the basketball court and coaching. Never would I tell another parent how to parent. Y defend somebody who has tried numerous times to undermine other coaches and other KIDS. But u do what u gotta do, as for my name, dw about it I prefer not to have my name out ther. just bc he is bad at hiding his own name doesn't mean I should tell all. Don't want ppl reading his stuff and think it has no bias.

Not having your own kid has everything to do with it. You say that yiu would never try to tel a parent what to do with there kid but this is what you wrote " On a personal note however, y don't u put ur ego aside and give ur son a rest for a little. He plays in everything all year round."
Sounds like you are in fact trying to tell him how to handle his son.

Bias? If anyone is bias on this thread its you against AZ prep. If you dont prefer to have your name out there why would you continue to try to get AZ preps name out there?

Do you really think AZ prep or any dad needs your unsolicited input on how to raise their kid? Especially when you admittedly have no kids of your own.
Its easy to throw jabs donning a fictitious screen name.You go about telling anyone who will listen AZ preps real name but when asked for your real name you cower at the thought.

Im not telling anyone how to parent their kids, I'm making a strong educated suggestion on how he should coach a kid who happens to be his son. What don't u understand about that? It's only personal because I feel bad for the 'player" who has to play year round and get exposed but it has nothing to do with parenting. He runs this "player" year round, has him play in every tournament while he is injured.... Now let me put u on the spot and ask you if u agree with that? As a coach are u putting a kid in every tournament throughout the summer while injured and going into his senior season? U get all sensitive about names and what not, why don't u just relax and analyze basketball...

He has also thrown ppl's names out onto threads and misspoken for multiple people. I could care less what u think I cower at but I have a right to my opinion. Not attempting to take this any further, I just had my thoughts on how he should be utilized...just so happens his coach is his dad.

You ask me to relax while you relentlessly attack from your lofty perch? What part about Tobias do you feel bad about his 20 offers his top fifty ranking? His honor roll status?
Who qualified you? You constantly shit on AZ prep on this forum but say that you care about Tobias? Give me a break.
Your making a strong educated unsolicited suggestion followed by slander of this kids dad. You have no kids yet you pass judgment. Your not a coach but you want to pass on your judgment based upon coaching.
AZ prep has done a terrific job at raising his family .....you will never know what it takes to do what he has done.
You have an agenda, its not pure or altruistic. Your posts are replete with hatred and jealousy....so you can take your half baked bsht somewhere else.
......Every time you take a shot, stab, or punch at AZ from your fictitious cover you are only exposing your self as a coward. I know if I had issue with AZ prep I would pick up the phone and call him. I'm not relaxing until you btfu.

Lol this guy. Hey how about ur attacks at another kids parent, which became very personal and very filled with hate on both sides, do you remember those? I believe u actually did try numerous times to expose his name on a message board. You sit on your high horse but ur responses to my posts are only laughable. Y don't u go back and read some of the stuff u had said to parents about their kids with basketball. I don't have to butt out its an opinion on a message board.... U mention Tobias' awards and accomplishments through high school, I am looking at the bigger picture and how will college treat him with endless amounts of game tape, scouting, and lingering injuries. U still have not answered my question...would u do it...as a coach? U don't need to get all angry just because I addressed a man over a message board, who btw everyone knows who it is. I am talking basketball here, unlike u, and if i wanted to make it personal with Torrell I would have written much more that has absolutely nothing to do with basketball, trust me I would not do that because it serves no purpose, but critiquing his coaching (something he did all year through the press and on these message boards) is not cowardly, farfetched, mean, scary or any other sensitive terminology u can think of.
This post was edited on 5/10 10:46 AM by Restoredatradition

Two other things...I dont think I have ever shit on Torrell on this forum, he has made it very easy for other ppl to do so themselves. 2. you keep bringing up how he raised his family, u don't seem to get that I don't care. That is very nice but I was talking basketball. So that point is irrelevant, but I'm sure he has raised a good family, the seem very close, which is great but that has nothing to do with what I said.

So all of your attacks are retribution for something you feel AZ prep did all year to you or some one close to you? What is slander going to solve?

Yes I have exposed people on other forums but within a totally different context....the other person knew and the entire forum knew exactly who I was.

You continue to attack from your fictitious perch. What ever grudge you have against AZ prep you need to let it go...just let it go.

Fine, point taken but it wasn't a grudge that made me write what I wrote, I was simply making an observation about playing time but I understand your point as well.

Btw, I was curious to know what schools your son has been considering. If it is not in your best interest to share to the public I understand, I myself was just curious. Last article I read he sounded like he was doing very well.

I'll be the first to call truce. Here is your list.
Columbia, Harvard, Seton Hall, Mich . Oklahoma St, West Virginia, Gtech Xavier, Stanford,Arkansas, Florida, Princeton, Boston College, Va Tech, North Carolina, Georgetown, Kentucky, Vandy. The list will cut in a few weeks when he returns home.

Don't feel bad about the kid he will do just fine worry about yourself and your spirit growth. The father knows what he is doing. I quess Kembra Walker shouldn't have played so many games last year he just should of stayed home and look at all of his awards, if the father follows your advice? Tobias dad has always put his son's into the battle in the summer time I don't think he's going to stop now. I agree Tobias does not have to play in so many tournament but it a dam if you do and dam if you don't if Tobias didn't play many tournament you then would say he's scared. Stop acting like you care for the kid your just jealous that kid is top notch players in matter of fact all the Harris boys and girls are top notch players. I would say the father is doing a great job with his kids. I hope one day when you have children or if you have kids that they will be successful instead of wishing worst on them and the parents. Spirit growth is very important in the success of life.
This post was edited on 5/13 7:35 AM by AZ PREPS

restor what this man wants the most is attention, be that good or bad. blasting away at him on these message boards only fuels the "marketing genius." narcissists are hurt most when they are ignored.

tobias' game can speak for it's self. pops has made his decisions on what he feels is right, and time will tell wether or not these decisions will be correct in the long term. agree or disagree, i've found the further fueling of his ego by talking about every move is exactly what he wants. so why bother?
This post was edited on 5/12 11:21 AM by LIHoopsfan
This post was edited on 5/12 11:22 AM by LIHoopsfan

Your right coach Tobias & Tyler game speak for for it's self so why do you bother you should be glad you got your First Championship in your career.
This post was edited on 5/12 10:52 PM by AZ PREPS

The grammatical errors are not fooling anyone and r simply getting annoying. There not done with the title run, there will surely b more to come.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT