ADVERTISEMENT

Rudy King for Rutgers Coach

lengend

May 17, 2008
I would solicit rudy king as the next coach for rutgers. As a stand up guy who is all about academics and that can coach, his hiring would help tremendously in the recruitment of ny and nj players and those overall in the AAU circuit. Plus he fits their pay scale considering they wont have to break the bank when most likely anyone else they hire, that is good, will want more money and get shellacked going into the big 10. Rudy also has personality which is great for publicity.

scared0008.r191677.gif
are you serious? Isn't NIA "Scandal" Prep on his resume?

Nope that had to do with Alif and not rudy coaching the team. Rudy's resume speaks for itself and rutgers needs someone the present and future kids will want to play for and that they can get for cheap. What did pitino's son really do other than situations his father put him in?

What rutgers, a school heading into uncharted waters in another conference, won't do is bet house money on a coach with no college coaching experience at all especially after coming off a high profile and expensive scandal. Rudy may wanna try first getting an assitant coaching position at a low major school and earn his stripes on the college level like everybody else.

Damn Hater. How many college coaches jumped to the pros who had no experience. Stop always making more obstacles than necessary. Get rid of the crab mentality.

I would love to see Rudy get the head coaching job at Rutgers but with his resume and lack of college experience on any level is the obstacle not me. There are just sooo many college assistant and head coaches with better resumes and practical experience than Rudy who hasn't been anywhere for very long since I can remember.

I'm not a hater. I just live in the real world.

With a new AD search and a scandal and the pressure of rescuing a struggling basketball program seen to be in the Bog 10, Rudy K. has a better chance of replacing Rex Ryan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT