ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who will win Christ the King or L.I. Lutheran?

mwingate

NYCHoops Publisher
Sep 11, 2007
On Monday at 9:15pm, NYCHoops.net #4 ranked Christ the King will play Long Island's #1 ranked L.I. Lutheran in the championship of the Stop-DWI Holiday Classic. CK is going for a remarkable Four-Peat at the event. LuHi is undefeated and standing it their way. Who will win?

This post was edited on 12/29 11:31 PM by mwingate

It depends on who is home. The home team wins in the case of this match up.

In the spirit of the New Year I will offer psalguy some helpful advice because he must have answered the question after a few sips of eggnog. Neither team is the home team because this is a tournament in Binghamton, NY. The Stop DWI Holiday Classic.

With that being said, it looks like everyone thinks CK is going to lose. The only question is by how much. Wow

You real funny Top D, I must say.U and psal guy always got something going on.

I thought it was a general question about a general non league. I'm banned from Binghampton anyway. Of course this is an opportunity for Justice Windbag to show how smart he is. I was in Vegas sneaking some time on the lap top while my girl went to cop show tickets.

I do not know how to reach Maurice or the writers here But Travis Atson is 6'5 190 pounds it keeps getting put up that he is 6'4 175/ he also picked up his first offer last night after game from Quinnipiac Holy Cross was also in the Building to see him.

ADVERTISEMENT