ADVERTISEMENT

Mccullough kicked out?

TopDawg7

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2007
what is wrong with these kids? They say that there dream is to go to a top division one school and then go pro and they are there own worst enemy. Mccullough is two secs from going to cuse and jeapordizes it all by doing some dumb sh*t. I hope this doesn't help land him in juco. Just like when erving walker decided he needed to steal a taco. Now hes somewhere in Russia instead of the nba. I hope that taco was really good.

i guess to make it all the way you have to have superior talent and superior maturity too.

I don't think he will ever end up in a JUCO. However, it is clear that he still needs some points to qualify. I had my breath held because I thought he would end up in the PSAL but he is in the same class with Jermaine Lawrence so this is his 5th year. The kid is really a good kid but that sounds cliche rich once a kid gets in trouble. However, he hopefully will bounce back and stay on course to obtain his goals.

If only you basketball critics knew some of the football stories that are out there for some of these prep stars and down south schools make it happen without a peep shared. Go through some of those SEC and Big 12 schools kids resumes.

you brought up the taco incident? Hes making money in Russia and the taco didn't stop him from getting in the NBA. Being 5'5 did. He will figure it out and be back in a few years.

This dude man. Anything negative he hears as the gospel

Here we go. The message board was fine until you decide to come and start whining and complain again. Notice how civil conversations were taking place until you decide join in to be the pot stirrer. And you say it's me. You just don't like my opinions but instead of attacking the opinion you feel the need to make a comment about me. Now if I were to make a comment about you, its a reportable offense.

"This dude man. Anything negative he hears as the gospel" This was unnecessary and merely a jab when nobody jabbed at you.

anyway back to the topic:

No one ever said that walker wasn't making money. My point was his goal was to be in the nba. He was already at a disadvantage because of height but was still getting look sees. Like any other job, your luggage can help or hurt you. Some of our luggage we can control. Some of it we can't. Surely the urge to steal a taco is something that can be controlled. I hope both these guys realize their dream but I'm sure walker's dream wasn't to play basketball in the cold for rubels.

TopDawg I know you saw Kansas, Duke, Michigan State ,Kentucky games thee other night. That was only four teams LOOK AT THE TALENT ON THOSE TEAMS. The Harrison twins looked average joe's against all that talent. Its hard for our kid to make that jump very hard, now not saying we can't or don't believe your son can make it. Just have plain B for your kids if NBA doesn't workout, just enjoy your kid playing 4 years of college basketball and be proud. Job well done

Whatever dude. If you are a parent that makes you even more pathetic. Criticism is the lowest common denominator. the kid McCullogh is going to have shift gears and that is unfortunate but he will. The kid Erving Walker is making a living playing basketball in another country and hopefully dating some of those tall hot Russian models in the process. THAT should be what you say about him. Yo mean you don't have friends or family members that made mistakes in life and kept it moving? Im glad you are not in my family. You would be killing us. If your life is shaped around the comments on a message board about high school and ex high school players and you looking for negativity then so be it. I have never read anything positive you had to say about anybody's kid. I just hope if you have a kid, maybe it will humanize you to see someone throwing yours under the bus in a disparate situation. I doubt you have a kid though. You don't get off the computer long enough to achieve that goal.

Anyway, I pointed out that football players are way more wild and have way more kids that wild out and those stories get covered up. Those programs in the south have a lot of boosters and people with power that make sure those quarterbacks have someone to throw the ball to and someone to block for them.

Yeah Sha. The talent I saw the other day was insane. Jabari and Randle are NBA ready right now. Wiggins has the most upside but needs a bit more meat of dem bones.

You can always tell those that stand out. They're the ones who make it look easy at their current level while everybody else is sweating profusely to keep up..

A plan B is always a smart idea but especially with marginal NBA potential players. The NBA does factor in character when it comes to draft picks. At least Walker capitalized on plan B in Russia when plan A fell thru with a little help from his own actions. Hopefully McCullough rebounds from this bump in the road and reaches his goal as well

not yet. It will be hard for him to find a 5th year school, that he can continue playing at and still get his NCAA requirements filled. Good luck. He may have to sacrifice basketball this year. NY schools dont make sense because that would mean 5 REgents in one year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT