ADVERTISEMENT

Luhi beats Lincoln?

TopDawg7

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2007
(Twilight zone music) How the hell did that happen? I bet Lance, Sebastian and Stephon are buggin' right now. Like I said earlier, it looks like CK reps NYC now.

I think its pretty simple, LuHi has a better coach and just a better team. I may be in the minority but I expected LuHi to win the game by double digits. Also the fact that Lincoln kept trying to double team Atkinson in the open floor was mind blowing. He is way to quick for that. Another simple coaching flaw I noticed was having Whitehead handle the ball and create for himself. How about running some plays for him off the ball? LuHi's defense is one of the best in the Tri-state, only second to St. Ant's (NJ) from what I have seen so far this season. Your not going to beat them with that game plan. Did Lincoln prep for this game at all? It looked as if they were amazed by Atkinson's quickness and Facey's ability to alter shots in the paint.

Do you know how it happened? At the end of the game, LUHI had more points when the 4th period clock said 00:00.

when the Knicks slapped Miami around in December, how long did you think that would last? Butler beats somebody good every year, the same way gonzaga, valparaiso, temple and georgia tech used to in the NCAA tourney. When your team loses and your bracket is busted, you chalk up the money lost and you keep it moving.

Mild comment Top Dawg but did you think that Lincoln was invincible? When CTK lost to Boys and Girls did you say Arbitello is switching to tennis and that Ruth is BACK!

They lost. They are over it. Everybody else should get over it. The playoffs didnt even start yet.

CK losing to Boys was a hiccup. Boys high is literally a bunch of young boys this season. Clearly CK was suppose to win that one but the basketball gods intervened on that day. That's a definition of an upset.

Lincoln and lutheran was suppose to be a war, Not to be compare to CK against Boys. This was two talented teams, fully loaded and with no injuries or excuses but from what I'm reading, it was never even a contest. Nobody is invincible but damn!!!

Looking forward to this rematch but strongly feel it will be the same outcome. I have been hoping for a CTK vs LuHi final since midseason and I believe it will happen

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT