ADVERTISEMENT

HHHW Coach disses fans

TopDawg7

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2007
I'm tired of all theses coaches disrespecting peoples hard earned money. First Cardozo/Wings does it by not playing starters during rucker game and now Mitoritona does during game against Harborfields. I heard that Mitoratona's excuse was that his team is still emotionally spent from the passing of Troy "Escalade" Jackson who is related to one of the Hills West kids and that's understandable. Then why not cancel or postpone the game or at least notify the auduience thru the media or something that starters won't be playing. How about simply a sign at the entrance telling people what's up and why?

The school happily took peoples money and only then told them that the starters wouldn't be playing. Imagine if you were a Usher fan buying tickets to an Usher concert. You make childcare arrqangements, drive, park, get your smacks and sit down. Lights, camera, action and....it's the background singers performing with Usher sitting off to the side in street clothes, not performing and with no forewarning.

I don't blame the kids, they're kids who do what the adult says to do. I blame the coaches for disrespecting the people who support their team and help pay their salary to some degree.

Hey, how about an apology and a refund. I won't hold my breath on either.
lurk.gif

This post was edited on 3/8 4:07 PM by TopDawg7

Hills West has been disrespecting other schools and the fans for the past year and a half by allowing a coach to play a star player who doesn't legally live in the school district and a who was controlled by another players father only to retire under that pressure and then return when the player and his dad were no longer part of the school, so why so surprised by the latest cowardly move.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT