ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Voted Tournament MVP

mwingate

NYCHoops Publisher
Sep 11, 2007
Tobias Harris was Voted MVP in Collegiate Tournament leading his team to 68-52 victory over Collegiate, Tobias scored 19 points, 15
rebounds, 6 assist and 2 block shots. Tobias team has won 11 straight
since his return of bad ankle sprain that held him out for 5.5 weeks.

He played real good from the block and took over the game. I would love to see him on the block, turn and face the defender and shoot over his man without a dribble. He is very capable of it, i just wish he did it more, it would be almost impossible to stop as he is a very good shooter. Sometimes his dribble is too predictable, just turn and face and shoot it in their eye.

He played strong....LuHi also continues to show it's depth. They played Collegiate HS(top ranked B school in the state) without starters Derek Klein and Kevin Johnson and Tyler Harris (out due to illness and injury). They got great contributions from E.J. Parry (15 points, 8 boards) and Sophmore point guard Mike Florin (16 points and 10 assists). Does anyone know what's next for LuHi?

Thanks to "Getbucket" here some good information.
Agreed, New York needs a better central site for playoff information. One site that helps is below. There is a link to see the schedule for the state public championships as well as the federation schedule. As you probably know, New York is divided into four subdivisions: State public (PHSAA), city public (PSAL), catholics (CHSAA), and private schools (AISAA). The winners of the four for classes AA, A, and B compete for the Federation title for each class. The attatched site has links to each of the four, some links more clear and descriptive than others. I definitely concur that Jersey does it best.

Link: http://www.nysbasketball.net/

ADVERTISEMENT