ADVERTISEMENT

BEST BACK COURT IN NYC

So I guess its been all about Lincoln's frontcourt.
laugh.r191677.gif

I can't wait until your son graduate then maybe we can get an honest well thought out opinion. Loblol

Lol. What can I say. I got me. I will tell the truth now
Ctk 1. Lincoln 2. That's only because ctk has a better wing
Player and help defender behind.

Molloy has has a very good back court Cj Davis and Chaz Watler great 1 to 2 punch. That same back court beat up on loughin , and only CK and Molloy beat loughin. Give them a little credit

MOLLY 10TH ON MY LIST--

CTK-1
LINCOLN-2
LOUGHLIN-3
WINGS -4
HAYES-5
JEFF-6
BAYSIDE-7
ST RAYS-8
SOUTH SHORE-9
MOLLY-10TH

I think your list is almost spot on but the one glaring diss is putting south shore at 9 below rays. you think that sophomore point on the ravens is better than terrance samuels? wow.

Back court. Yes. That's two or three guards. Per
Terrence is way better then Jaquan. Biut back court at rays better
To me

I like Jaquan. He's probably gonna be one of the better guards by the time he's a senior but sometimes he wilds out and turns the ball over. Sophomore stuff. Didn't they just lose to Stepinac after losing to Hayes? Better than South Shore? really?

Boys beat ctk. Does that mean they are better? Don't get caught up
In wins and losses U have to remember also. Jaquan has more pieces
On a better coached team. Big is a soph and pt guard also. Have a lot
To learn no question.

So youre not talking backcourt. youre talking who has the best pieces? Dont get caught up in that. We're talking best backcourt. I like Jaquan. Tough as nails but he bugs out and turns the ball over and even the coach has to sub him out to get his mind right so unless youre counting jaquan, kayvon, tory and the sub off the bench as "backcourt" I think you need to see a few more games.

Also wins and losses do count to a large degree because at the end of the day, that is the object of the game. Never heard of a great back court who loses all the time. Thats an oxymoron. lol

Jaquan is going to be a very good play in time, that's not saying he not good. He has a lot to learn and that's a good thing, cause that means he has a lot of upside. But Luis is St. Rays future, you can put a lot of guards (CHSAA OR PSAL) with Luis and there gonna look good. Are we talking Chsaa or psal backcourts? Chsaa its a toss up cause you have loughin kadeem and Mike Ck you have John and malik or andre. Molloy Chaz and Cj. Ck beat loughin and molloy beat loughin. Ck won by 1' Molloy won by 17. So how do you
figure who's the better backcourt? If CK beat both then there #1 Molloy beat Loughin there #2 Loughin is three. That's just queens Bk. Now Rays just lost three in a row so there closer to #6 Chsaa. #1 CK #2 Hayes #3 can be Molloy or loughin just because of lose. but there #3&4 #5 Step #6 Rays. Pass 6 its a toss. Let me know what you think.

good points. Overall I think Christ the King has the best starting backcourt. Malik Harmon is a tough point guard who can also shoot. He's a cross between Malik Booth and Erv Walker. John Severe can flat out score the ball and is on a different level.

Lincoln and Loughlin have hybrid backcourts. Lincoln is deep and can use different backcourt combos in different situations and 80% of Loughlin starting five is backcourt players. Same with Hayes with Tyler, Shavar and Robinson.

CK uses multiple guards but its basically Malik and Severe at the 1-2.

NEWS FLASH MOLLOY BEATS LOUGHIN AGAIN AT HOME BY 2pts. RESPECT MOLLOYS BACK COURT THERE SLEEPING ON THOSE TWO

Not saying MOLLOY back court is better but then thee others,but just as good just not talked about as much as the rest.

comimg up with the absolute answer is almost impossible. You can be a great point guard on a team with a front court that catch a cold. A point guard assist stats are based on the receivers ability to catch the ball. Same holds true with the front court. If a point guard doesn't feed the beast the beast won't look like a beast. He'll look like a frustrated kid who never gets the ball.

Prpbaly better to ask which is the best team

CTK BEST BACK COURT---CTK BEST FRONT COURT---CTK BEST TEAM--
I CANT SAY IT ANY OTHER WAY

Christ the King lost to Boys and Girls, a team with no back court at all. That would have been acceptable last year but this season you can fax in a win against the Kangaroos. I will say that the Royals are the most consistent but everybody has lost to somebody this year

We all know CK is the team to beat, they haven't been in league play yet. Won all league games but everybody body is due for a lose, better reguler season then playoffs

ADVERTISEMENT