ADVERTISEMENT

All points bulletin on Jaquan Lynch

TopDawg7

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2007
Has anyone seen Jaquan Lynch? He was suppose to show up at MSG to play in a championship on saturday against Lincoln but was a no-show. Someone claiming to be Jaquan and in a jefferson uniform checked into the game and managed to score two points but he was immediately exposed. The imposter continued to play anyway.

I suggest florida international put out an amber alert.

Lincoln plays the best individual and team defense in the city. They are not a great offensive team, but people underestimate their defense. Isiah can defend, Shack Davis and Tiny's son can really slap handcuffs on guards on that man defense and that press.

I feel bad because he had a great high school career and he won't get a do over for that game.

I've watched them allot this season and if those kids at Lincoln cant do nothing, DEFENSE is one thing that they do very good. i agree PSALGUY you are on point with that one. "Jaquan is very good guard" Coach Morton's kids just play good team D. CONGRATULATIONS to both teams and the rest of the PSAL.

Morton did a great job holding Lynch. The other comments about Lynch, i think is a little harsh. He just was locked down.

Locked down is 6 points to 9 points. 2 points is not locked down. Its a no-show. Rachard Moody held up his end of the bargain because you knew Lincoln was gonna concentrate on Lynch. Just like Lincoln knew Jeff was gonna try to lock up Whitehead. and Desi Rodriguez held up his end of the bargain. Whitehead was contained too but Lynch wasn't in the game.

2 points? Please.
flush.r191677.gif

I would go as far as to ask you to check the box scores. I think Lincoln may hold teams to their lowest point totals in the PSAL. I can definitely as you to tell me what individual players dropped 20 on them this season.

Speaking as a witness, they play an ugly game that gets results. The next time I hear someone call Isiah Whitehead overrated, I want them to consider that he is lincoln's headbanger on defense. Not naming names but look at lincoln's track record during the playoffs. Whitehead shut down Wadleigh's, Transit Tech's, Wings and now Jefferson's best individual players. Look at the box scores and remember Whitehead's passing and rebounding are improving.

Top Dawg you embrace the lowest common denominator like a stripper embraces single bills. The kid secured a D1 scholarship, got his team to MSG as a #2 seed, averaged 20 and had a bad game in the last game of the season. Is it really that pressing for you to throw him under the bus a day after the worst day of his basketball life?

Listen, the kid had a bad day. It happens to everyone Facts. I didn't throw him under the bus the bus landed on him. Just because Lincoln shut your team down, doesn't mean that Lynch didn't come to play or that they shut every team down. You obviously weren't at the garden so stop acting like you know.

I was and jaquan was there in body but in my opinion he wasn't there in mind. Does that mean he won't have a fabulous career at FIU? No. I'm happy for him. Glad he got a scholarship but yup he had a bad day and I'm simply pointing that out. I don't think my observation will damage the young man's ego or scar him for life. This is just a message board and this is just one opinion.

BTW from what I understand Lincoln didn't shut luhi down defensively, they got shut down.

Lincoln is just BETTER period wadleigh got beat by 40 dont compare that game to transit tech or wings, WINGS WAS WINNING THAT GAME FOR 3 QUARTERS ,TRANIST MADE IT A GAME STARTED.MAKING A COMBEACK ,WADLEIGH WAS NEVER IN THE GAME.. whitehead didnt lock nobody up for wings Jayquan brown had how many pts ? not 10 over 20 so who did whitehead lock up? He played good defense on buie NOT THE WHOLE GAME BUIE IS A SOPHMORE and still had about 15 you tryna ssy linclon so good defnsively BECAUSE YOUR TEAM GOT SMACKED lol ...keep it funky BUIE WAS DOING WHATEVER HE WANTED GETTING WHERE HE WANTED TO GET ON FLOOR .UNTIL WHITHEAD GUARDED HIM .... SHAQ DAVIS COULDNT STOP BUIE AND SHAQ DAVIS IS LINCOLNS BEST PERIMETER DEFENDER ...LINCOLN started the game out WITH SHAQ DAVIS GUARDING BUIE ...what happen ? SHAQ DAVIS doesnt have the HYPE WHITEHEAD DOES but we all knoe he is a Better DEFENDER then Whitehead my point is how could buie TAKE him on But look kinda NERVOUS vs Whitehead THE HYPE it wasnt hard to tell BUIE got NERVOUS the stage got to big for him as a SOPHMORE TAKEING ON THE CITIES ARGUABLLY BEST PLAYER ..

Jayquan BEEN ON CRUIS CONTROL since he got signed or got offerered, THATS WHAT IT IS, ADD To the fact HE AINT built to be a teams # 1 scorer HE AINT THADDEUS HALL ,Just like WES Meyers AINT LEROY FLUDD KNOW THE TALENT YOUR WATCHING

THOSE GUYS ARE #2ND OPTIONS ON A TEAM WITH A BONAFIDE # SCORER if you try or need them to.score 20 everynight ITS.NOT GOING TO.HAPPEN IT WILL.HAPPEN but will BE A 6-20. 20 pts

Wow. You finally said something that makes sense
That was very well said. And right in point no lets see Lincoln
Beat the crap out of luhi. And lets see ctk vs Lincoln. That's
What we all want

Right on point Dahoodrecruiter except Lynch didn't spaz out without Thaddeus Hall like Wes Myers did without Leroy Fludd. Even though Lynch isn't a full time team leader type player he's been known to step up to the plate and run the show. Saturday should've been one of those days. Final senior game and the big stage where you lost last year. How much motivation does he need?

2 points is dreadful even if Lincoln is focused on you. That's not being locked up. Thats solitary confinement or as we say in the park... self-check

Wadleigh was down this year but has a 10th grader who is averaging over 23ppg. Isiah guarded Lenny Kadisha from the tip off and he didn't score until the 3rd quarter. I believe the Lincoln game was competitive for a quarter, but #1 vs. #16 is exactly what it was. No arguments here about Wadleigh stinking this season, but I was keying in on lincoln's defense.

Jaquan has family in Harlem and I keep up with his game. I saw the game and feel like I can agree somewhat with Hoodrecruiter. That happens once kids sign often. It is a sigh of relief to be cleared ofr graduation, to be getting out of the hood and to be looking foward to the FLorida sun, florida girls and florida lifestyle. I just think he got shut down out of familiarity after playing the same kids for 3 years and still the point is lincoln plays defense.

No illusions this way Top Dawg, but as a coach, I see alot of this content on this message board being shifted to instagram and facebook. I have a son Jays age that is in college. These kids go really hard on internet content. Well if he is a scholarship player he had better get used to criticism. Who better than you to bust the champagne bottle on the side of the ship, yeah?

true that. Criticism comes with the game and it only get worse in college and you're right, maybe he relaxed since he got his scholarship. Someone should let him know that fiu is still watching him even though they signed him. They might already be recruiting over him after that performance and he'll wonder why he's sitting on the bench for the next four years even though they promised him before he signed that he will be getting major minutes.. In college basketball just like high school, there will always hungry kids nipping at his heals looking for the opportunity to take his spot. With games like that he's just giving his spot away. I'm just keeping it real.

PS Lenny Kadisha is a nice sized athletic kid but just not that good. bad example but I see your point

This post was edited on 3/18 2:57 PM by TopDawg7

Ain't gonna happen my man. We will see a LuHi vs CTK final. I'm as sure of that as I am the sun will rise tomorrow. PSAL bball was horrible this year. And I'm judging that off of their champion. Lincoln is an average team with one very good player. Let the big boys fight it out for the championship and get this Brooklyn nonsense out of the way

I don't agree Broussardssource. Two things I will give Tiny is preparation and motivation. no favorites there. Those kids have been practicing and I can't remember the last time they got beat by the same team twice in one season. They PSAL was bad this season but so was Section 1 and the CHSAA. Its New York in general, but just you remember this, Lincoln will make that Championship game.

As for Top Dagy Dawg...WOOF!

I AGREE LINCOLN WILLBE READY PLUS LUHI HASNT PLAYED FOR A MONTH--

CTK WILL FACE 6FT10, 6FT9, 6FT8, 6FT6 CTK GUARDS SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE BALL BUT ONE NEVER KNOWS----

Jaquan Lynch is I very tough player who had his worst game of the year you guys are flip floppers When Whitehead doesn't play well your quick to say its because of being doubled all good players get doubled time to time but they still find there spots the media is not far you give certain kids passes Tiny owes His whole season to the Two the manhattan & Bronx Kids Elijah Davis & Desi Rodreguz Facts Elijah Davis has been there best player in all the big games that I've seen he was the reason they beat Jefferson each game and wings in the semis and his 3qt at MSG gave them the push they needed if he don't score them 6 straights points Jefferson keeps the lead going into the forth even with Desi rebounds Facts

We shall see, but I don't think Lutheran has been sitting on the couch. From my understanding they have had a few scrimmages. One of the teams was St. Benedict's. They should be used to this long lay-over, Its been that way for years. I just think they are the better team by far and will frustrate Whitehead. Tiny may be a good motivator but he isn't on the court.

I DISAGREE--- LINCOLN IS LOADED NOT JUST ABOUT WHITEHEAD---
WATCH OUT NOW--LUHI IS GOOD--AND ARE READY BUT THAT ONLY MEANS THEY ARE READY--DOENST MEAN THEY CAN HANDLE BK STYLE BABY

lutheran already handled the brooklyn style? i think the question is does brooklyn only have one style? CK is the most adaptable team next to lutheran. I gotta give them a leg up in that department and I don't know much about Kearny. They may end up bustin' everybodies ass. lol

LOL U ARE RIGHT KEARNY IS SAYING---HOLD ON WHAT ABOUT US--AND COME WITH THAT ASS SMACKIN---

EITHER WAY WE WILL SEE THREE GREAT GAMES I AM EXCITED--

GOOD LUCK TO ALL--

Wonder what he is going to do now? Pitino and the brass are headed to minnesota. Can't picture Kimani with tennis rackets on the bottom of his feet but lots of snow up their and its COLD! jay Lynch gotta bring back the 30 Belows Tims

Stop playing, he is no big ten guard. There is a reason he was going to FIU. He better wait and see who the coach is or make a move to hofstra where he can shine. Basketball is a sport where it pays to be bigger than the program and not the program bigger than you. Too easy to get exposed.

I cant say what he could or couldn't become, I just think he won't have much of a connection to that school without Pitino and Kimani. You never know. hofstra is damned it seems. bad luck for the last 4 years.

Come on man, Jay is not a Big Ten guard? Ok I love Rudy King like I love a stripper that takes pennies but with all of the NCAA coaches out there on welfare he has a shot at Rutgers giving him the keys to a damaged program?

This post was edited on 4/6 9:39 AM by psalguy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT