ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas July !!!!!

StaceyLite

Gold Member
Nov 3, 2007
NYC
nychoops.rivals.com
I-10 Celtics 16U (1-0) via Coach Suber @suberstar32 @adidasUprising @JeronArtest

"GOD IS GOOD !!!", Thank you for all the strength given !!! I am fortunate to have been around this game long enough to say that I am in a situation, where I am now coaching "the son of one of "my former players". #0 "Jeron Artest" is the son of "Metta Worldpeace" aka "Ron Artest" (Lakers). He is now playing for me, and the "I-10 Celtics Family" would like to extend a welcome to him. He is a very talented, skilled, and tough player, just like his dad, he fits in beautifully with what our organization is doing with our team, and I am looking forward to helping him with his development. My "I-10 Celtics" 16U Team is out in Las Vegas balling, we are playing in "The Adidas Championships". We played our 1st.game last night, and won 71-35. The guys played a little sluggish in the 1st. half, from the road trip out to Vegas (4 1/2 hr. Drive), but after the "D" got rolling, we started to cook. It was a total team effort, we had 4 double figured scorers, and I was proud of the way they rebounded the ball. We are a little short handed, because High school in Arizona has already started, and because of this a few of my players couldn't make it, but we wll be fine !!! "GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME !!!..."GO CELTICS !!!

NYers @ Vegas July 26 @ZeroGravityBB Showcase @REC_NYCbball @SeanB24_ #AdidasSelect #NYCBasketball

@Rec_NYCbball loss to Team Loaded 56 - 49. Hassan and Fousseyni Drame with 14 points apiece, Matthew Lee 5-10 2019 St. Georges School (RI) and Sean Bresnan 6-4 2018 Saunders HS both with 10 points apiece

17 Invite - Pool B - E1T1 17U def. New Heights 17U 63-60

17 Invite - Pool B - New Heights 17U def. Team Rio 58-55

17 Invite - Pool B - New Heights 17U def. MeanStreets EYBL by forfeit

17 Invite - Pool B/X - New Heights 17U def. Lakeshow 17's Elite 15-0

Last edited:
@Rec_NYCbball Loss in a tight one to Portland Basketball Club finished second in the Pool 2-1. Still advanced in Platinum Championship bracket and play the 4th Place team in 8A

NYers in Vegas July 29 @JUICE_ALL_STARS @RiversideHawks #adidasUprising #SummerChampions #NYCBasketball

10:40 Castle Athletics face Atlanta Celtics

12:00 Juice All Stars face Clutch Players

12:00 NY JayHawks face Twenty-Two Vision

1:20 Riverside Hawks face Big Baller Brand

Last edited:
NYers in Vegas July 29 @JUICE_ALL_STARS @RiversideHawks #adidasUprising #SummerChampions #NYCBasketball

(4-1) Castle Athletics loss to Atlanta Celtics 69-58

(3-2) Juice All Stars defeat Clutch Players 62-57

(2-3) NY JayHawks loss to Twenty-Two Vision 66-59

(1-3) Riverside Hawks loss to Big Baller Brand 90-87

17U Invite Champ @LasVegasFab48

NY Renaissance defeat Tyler Johnson Elite 83-45

17U New Heights defeat 17U Big Red 72-69

Team AJPrice face D.C. Premier 71-63

@TeamAJPriceAAU: @TheGreene40 led Team Price w 27pts, @StephenTakyi19 w 18pt 14rb and @Bouby_smoove5 w 15 pts in the win over D.C. premiere

New offers Born Ready Elite @REC_NYCbball @NunezAdrien VCU @VCU_Hoops, StJoseph @SJUHawks_MBB Texas A&M interested after seeing him torch RM5 Coach Stewart

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT