ADVERTISEMENT

Strong Island Basketball , weak ?

coachbj13

Sep 13, 2012
No question, as compared to city Ball, they would, on a whole have to take a back seat . LuHi is currently, King of the Strong Island Hill, but footsteps can be heard, maybe even this weekend by a team that is more disciplined and better Coached ! Yeah I said it !

You said it wrong. LUHI has entirely too much talent & spanked Chaminade by 15 points. Everyone needs to stop sleeping on this team. Some think Facey might be overrated, but having an athletic 6'8 rebounder/shot blocker as a fourth scoring option is huge! When they learn to get him more involved look out.

Yeah I saw the game.Chamanade gave them a good workout,but just too much talent.Boyd is the man no doubt but that kid Quashie is pretty tough. I think he is good fit on this team, he really gets into playin D . I feel that if he can play steady like he played last nite for the rest of year,LuHi can make a little noise.

OUCH ! Hard to swallow that Humble Pie, when its being served, the way LUHi served the Flyers the other nite ! Wow ! Isaid LuHi was "King of the LI. BBall Hill ,and that footsteps could be heard . Obviously, I was wrong about whose footsteps they weren't ! Great game played by LuHi, Flyer's disappointing game plan,couldn't handle the pressure, I expected more !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT