ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry for the kids? Pluhleeze Naclerio

TopDawg7

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2007
I just read a story were dozo coach naclerio felt bad for "the kids" because he got suspended for 2 playoff games for throwing his 2nd plaque in the queens boro championship the floor. I know all coaches are good according to some peeps on this message board but I say he should look in the mirror and feel sorry for himself for acting like a kid in that situation.

From what I see "the kids" won without him yesterday. What should they be sorry for?

That team is really good and creates match up problems. Mike Blissett has been with Naclerio since he was in high school as a student. The kids are in good hands. They have enough talent and training to do it on their own.

That 2 game suspension means an 8 hour dock in pay. That's roughly $340.00. That in itself is a lesson learned. Naclerio told me his defense will be that the plaque was shaped like a frisbee. The PSAL should have had a 2nd place trophy and he wouldn't have had a 1980's Sunkist Soda commercial meltdown. He recalled throwing the dog the frisbee on the beach singing Good Vibrations with the Sunkist girls.

I wonder if Naclerio will pull a Bobby Valentine and sit in the bleachers with the fake mustache and the glasses.

This post was edited on 3/2 1:48 PM by psalguy

Now that's funny
party0003.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT