ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who is the top varsity player in Long Island?

With all respect to the players on this list, Facey is the no brainer choice here. UCONN bound, 6-9 and athletic. He just won the MVP of the Five Star Super Session. Some of the younger bigs will definitely blossom over time, but Kentan should win this easily.

I'd also like to add that anybody who voted for Kyle Williams over Jesse Govan has been putting vodka in their cheerios instead of milk. Kyle is good only because he's a big man. Jesse is a big man who happens to be good.

this poll is a joke.. missing a lot of really good L.I players and half of the players aren't on the island anymore.

Hopefully Dickerson will learn a valuable lesson and not do something stupid again now that he's out of Dom's. Our kids need direction and not the kind on your GPS.m
This post was edited on 12/21 12:53 PM by newjerseyave

A Wingate being that we are at half of season , can u give us a new list. A few guys on old list don't play on long island another guy is trying to find himself at new school and quite honestly there are some guys out there that should be on list from their strong play of first half of season.

Sorry, NYCHOOPS.net, most of these kids aren't even the "BEST" players on their respective Teams, nevermind, "Best Player on L.I. ! Here's a much closer list to the 'REAL" BEST on L.I., apologies to any one I miss, in advance ! 1) Kavione Green 2) Dalique Mingo 3) Chris Atkinson 3) John Patron 4) Luke Petrasek 5) Ryan Hickey 6) Tim McKenzie 7) Mike Milligan jr. 8) Damon Coleman 9) Aaron Cust 10) Ryan Mical-Boyd, to name a few . Honorable mentions to ; Devontae Dixon, Matt Smith, Terry Harris, Rome Jenkins, Nick Petrucelli, and the kid from Brentwood, Almoncy, who I have only scene highlights of but deserves recognition for gettin his squad to the AA Suffolk Final 4 ! I'm not saying that the kids on NYCHOOPS list aren"t deserving of Consideration as clearly many of them are top players or will be future Superstars, but I say my List is more accurate of the 'Best" long Island "Ballers" !

You do realize that I originally created the poll in August 2012 and that Hindsight is 20/20? A lot has changed since then.

Thanks

LOL SO TRUE WHY ARE PEOPLE SO HUNG UP ON RANKINGS?

NYC HOOPS IS GREAT AT WHAT THEY DO WHOMEVER DOESNT AGREE MAKE UR OWN SITE

Hey, NYCHOOPS.NET, Why so sensitive ? I saw the 'NEW" sign on the post and thought it was time to address it ! I love the site and what U guys are doing ! Nothing but "love for U ! I hope U keep doing what U Do ! I assumed that these blogs were opportunities, for me to put my 2 cents in ! Possibly keep some Lively debate going , and "SHINE " some Light on some very deserving young student athlete's ! MY Bad , apologize to anyone I offended !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT