ADVERTISEMENT

OSNA vs LUHI

s.martinup

Dec 20, 2007
Game I would like to see. OSNA have been really doing well against some of the top comp in the nation.
Any prediction of who would win the match up?

With no Africans to be stolen from them, pretty much guess the OSNA would come with the same squad that competed against Oak Hill,my be would be OSNA by 15-20;

a quick scan of maxpreps shows they have two common opponents...

osna 86, upper room 57
national christian 61, osna 60

luhi 83, upper room 59
luhi 65, national christian 55

common opponents of course don't mean everything... but based on those scores i would say it would be a close game, certainly not either team by 15-20.

and noboby, I mean nonbody loses to St. Francis Prep. Even if they're whole starting five is out with injuries.

St. Francis Prep? Are you kidding me? You gotta be kidding. They didn't lose to St. Francis Prep. Say it ain't so? Not St. Francis Prep in Queens. They worse than suck. Evrn the worse team on Long Island beats St. Francis Prep and without their starting five. lol

Nothing. They've done nothing to me but they've bambozzled you. I think they're a decent long island team with 2 good players and a bunch of role players. A team who started out shaky but seems to be gaining steaam. A team with a not to impressive record but who will probably make the playoffs anyway only because they are an independent league team which skates them by all the teams with better records and who have to prove their worth by actually winning in a league. A team with a player with mid to high D1 potential and another who's young but shows alot of potential.

I see them as they are. You guys see them as the second coming of Jesus Christ but without all the miracles. According to the LuHi fan club on this message board, when they win its because of Tobias but when they lose (and they've lost with and without Tobias believee it or not) it's always bad coaching.

Luhi has done nothing to me but seem to have you guys missing the obvious. Luhi (as a team) is aiight. Not great. Not nationally ranked. Just alright. Hopefully they live up to the hype in the playoffs. But don't bet your rent check.

Hope that answers your question Postal

Its looks like JFK does not want to play LuHi when they posted on this sight that they needed 2 more games a City team backing down. TopDawg what's up!!!!
This post was edited on 2/6 7:25 AM by AZ PREPS

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT