ADVERTISEMENT

NIKE GLOBAL VIDEO

I think this would be a better choice in sound track music as opposed that hard hitting, in ur face music that ur currently using.

I'd expect to hear that in a Lance Stephenson or Samardo Samuels full contact video dunk mixtape.

Nice edits though. props to the engineer. Almost makes you believe
nerd.gif

Tobias Harris Soundtrack Suggestion

Originally posted by TopDawg7:
I think this would be a better choice in sound track music as opposed that hard hitting, in ur face music that ur currently using.

I'd expect to hear that in a Lance Stephenson or Samardo Samuels full contact video dunk mixtape.

Nice edits though. props to the engineer. Almost makes you believe
nerd.gif

Since we want to recommend soundtracks, I think I've found a track that best summerizes your existance on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKhdJ0ZskbI
This post was edited on 9/4 10:25 PM by AZ PREPS

I'm confused as to what point you are trying to prove?

Tobias Harris isn't Lance Stephenson?

I'm pretty sure everyone on this board is aware of that

No point. I was making an observation

A power dunk is a power dunk is a power dunk. Those are the kinda dunks that go down in mixtape history.

Those video dunks look like the dunks back in the day when the NCAA wouldn't allow amateur athletes to dunk so they'd go above the rim and gently drop the ball down over the rim.

It's a cute video though. You just need to remix it withj some more appropriate music. Perhaps more 'delicate' is all I'm sayin'

thanks for the clarification and as always your "insightful" criticism

"I use to be relevant, but now I just post negative and bitter comments about kids on a message-board"
This post was edited on 9/5 2:31 AM by AZ PREPS

Top Dawg this for you stop hating from A.I

Being Inspired by AI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYmObmEY6cY&feature=player_embedded
This post was edited on 9/5 12:15 PM by AZ PREPS

"I use to be relevant, but now I just post negative and bitter comments about kids on a message-board"

Don't beat up on yourself like that Torrell. It's OK to be all about your son. I applaud you for that. But you drool all over him like you're his girlfriend. It especially looks bad when you try to act like AZPrep isn't Torrell Harris.

He's a good kid. He's a talented and well mannered kid who has a finesse game. I repeat, a finesse game.

It's when someone screams from every mountain top all day long that people begin to question. It's called overkill. He's not the one posting abut himself every 3 secs.

It's you who has his nose so far up ur son's butt that u need a breath mint every time u post and I need a gas mask just to read it.

You talk so much about ur sons, that during the Nike toc game, the announcer was calling your son, "torrell torrell". I was cracking up.

Top Dawg, i mean hater stop reading on this thread or other threads it seems like you are extremely envious of Tobias every move. if I was his father an I ran into you on the court I would bust your ass believe that ( bbcourt ).
This post was edited on 9/5 11:48 PM by AZ PREPS

Now I know you're livin' through your sons cuz you know you'd bust your own ass tryin' to bust my ass on the court old man.

You'd have to change your name from Tor-rell to Tor-up. lol

Top Dawg, once again you have another envious statement. But now Im not even going to reply back to you. I realized that you will never stop with your arrogant statements about T .Harris but thats just fine, many say "If people are talking about you then your doing something right" so I guess Tobias is doing well in that case, just continue to make threads and post on threads about how terrible Tobias is and how everyone in NY/LI is better than him because in the long run we will see where everyone ends up......----while your still posting on threads about another top ranked player in the class of 2015.

Remeber M.Wingate Rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lmao

Message Board Policy Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The previous contentious thread and all its replies have been removed.
Furthermore, it has been determined that 3 screen names, one that initiated the contentious thread as well as two others that were instigators in the continuance of the contentious thread were from the same computer. All three screen names have been removed from participating on this message board.

Healthy and even spirited debates and/or differences of opinion are welcome but without profanity or what I deem as excessively offensive language.

Further profanity and attacks on this message board by anyone will result in immediate removal.

The moderator

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT