ADVERTISEMENT

New York State Class A- Player of The Year - Tobias Harris

AZ PREPS

May 29, 2001
http://www.weblogs.newsday.com/sports/highschool/boys_basketball/blog/
This post was edited on 4/23 10:43 PM by AZ PREPS

The fact that there are 60 class AA all state players and none of them are named Durand Scott instantly causes this entire list to lose all credibility.

Durand Scott had a very good year not outstanding due to his ankle bothering him all season.

Durand was pick second team. www.newyorksportswriters.org/reference/boys_hoops_stars_2009.shtml

This post was edited on 4/24 10:31 AM by AZ PREPS

Originally posted by AZ PREPS:
Durand Scott had a very good year not outstanding due to his ankle bothering him all season.

Durand was pick second team. www.newyorksportswriters.org/reference/boys_hoops_stars_2009.shtml

This post was edited on 4/24 10:31 AM by AZ PREPS

honestly... that's cute.

durand wasn't on the original list. everyone knows that. likely all the complaints filed to the sports writers on how they could hold durand scott off the list because of his ankle issues yet name tobias player of the year when he missed half the season caused them to add a 6th player to the 2nd team.

but yea... that's cute that you of all people would say that durand scott's season wasn't outstanding because of an ankle injury. that's rich.

I don't know who you are referring me to but you stated that Durand was not voted as all - ny state player out of 60 AA. I only showed you he was pick second team. Also if you have issue with Tobias Harris dad why don't confront him in person I understand his team will be at IS8 next Saturday at 1:30pm.

durand scott was not on the original list. he was added after people complained. it's as simple as that. there's a reason why there are SIX players listed on the second team. he wasn't voted in originaly... he was added after the fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT