ADVERTISEMENT

Naclerio pocket picked

TopDawg7

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2007
I think Cardozo got robbed today. Omar Williams got fouled. PSAL refs make way too many mistakes but Naclerio should not have thrown the runner up award on the floor. The game is for the kids not for him.

This is Coach Naclerio. Bayside played a great game today. I flipped the plague towards my open duffle bag from about 3 feet and missed. I have gotten so many people saying they are surprised that I kept my calm from the call. The referee is a good referee. I have had him many times before. Like myself and my players we all make mishaps. So do referees. So many don't understand the heat of the moment. I didn't get a tech. I didn't run after him. I didn't chase after him after the game I congratulated Bayside players and theirs coaches. So I laugh at some of the phone calls I have gotten

Topdawg, I know the game is for the kids. I hope you know how my kids felt that an easy missed call deprived them of a Borough championship that could never be replaced

I totally understand coach what your sayin' but...
it was a foul. One ref was so close to the play he had to have seen it unless he was sleeping on the job or foul meant bad odor..

Too bad they don't have replay on stuff like that when challenged with under two minutes left to play. I was a great game but many will say it was great because of the drama.

As far a throwing the coach on the duffel bag, it looked more like you three it on the floor but either way it sends a negative message to the thousands of kids watching and reading about the game, especially since you didn't receive a tech. The message is that it's OK to act out and throw thimgs when I don't like a call. That's what adults do so I will do it too.

ADVERTISEMENT