ADVERTISEMENT

Metro Classic Games

Girls game:great--Boys game:rediculous. Coaching,coaching,coaching....or lack of integrity in coaching.

Its easy to win MVP when you play 3 times more than any other guard. no other player had an opportunity to score more than 8 points. I Love Hinds' game but playing the entire 3rd quarter and not putting other players in whose families went to see their sons play is discraceful on the coaches part. They sat and whispered to each other to figure out Mr Hinds' fouls and points.

The girls game is always better. The person who runs the Metro Classic specializes in two things. Girls basketball and politics. So don't be surprised with anything that goes on. In all the years they've had the event, the first was the best. After that it's been bogus and forgettable

the boys game is a joke. politics also. except for jack the coaches were a total joke. integrity is right

I enjoyed the boys game. I did feel that the MVP should have went to either of the bigs on the burbs. It was there play that kept them in the game and also pulled them ahead for the lead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT