ADVERTISEMENT

Malcolm Brooks

Robwill

Jan 22, 2008
Congratulations to Cardozo's Malcolm Brooks on signing a Letter of Intent with Pepperdine University. The 6'6' 180 lb sophomore is finishing his sophomore year at Lamar (Colorado) J.C. where he averaged 18.6 points a game. Several D1's were hot on his trail but Malcolm fell in love with the unbelievably beautiful Malibu campus and all that school has to offer him.

I remember seeing Malcolm at Dozo. Good kid and full of potential. Wish him the best of luck.

Was an integral part of a very talented Dozo squad a few years back. Great to hear he's stayed with it, done well academically, and will be heading to an awesome school next year.

That's what it is all about. He did JUCO, stayed with it and now he will be at Pepperdine. He put hands and feet on us when we played Cardozo back then but I can watch ESPN4 when I get in at 2:00AM New York Time with Pepperdine playing Long Beach State and say, "I coached against that dude". In some weird way we all get to share the kids success to some degree that make it. No matter what school the kids go to for high school, you root for New York kids.

Congrats Cardozo family and of course Malcolm and his family. Don't end up like Doug Christie! With all of those 90210 quality girls up there, leave the hood joints in Encino and Valejo! Stay on Campus and the beach my dude!

He has worked his tail off to earn this. Amazing improvement in two years.

No, no. All the credit goes to psalguy and trevonn. just kidding.

Brooks did work his tail off and definitely raised his game. Good for him. He believed in himself and did something about it.

ADVERTISEMENT