ADVERTISEMENT

M.S. 158 Beacon Back To School Tournament 2k13 Info

DHarris3

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2009
Back To School Tournament 2k13

Greetings Coaches and Fans:

This is Tony Jones reaching out to coaches that are interested in our basketball tournament. First of all I would like to thank all my coaches, parents, and players that have been so supportive over the years. We are going into our 20th year at the beacon, and would like this one very special. We are looking to field 30 teams this year. Again a reminder, this tournament is for HS teams only. Only those players at your own school can participate. We want to have a fun and competitive tournament. The league fee will be $200.00 and the Ref fee $50.00. League fees must be paid by your 2nd game. All Teams will make the playoffs. Each team will have 4-5 games plus playoffs. Games will be played at MS 158 Beacon Program located at 46-35 Oceania St. Bayside NY.

The games will be Mon., Tues., Thurs., and Fri. The Times of games will be 5, 6 ,and 7PM.

We will begin play on Sept. 9th. I need confirmation by Aug. 27th so I can begin scheduling. You must provide your own uniforms with #'s. If there's any questions, please feel free to contact me at 718-753-1318 or email me @Becuz1saidso3@aol.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanking you in advance,
Tony Jones - Tournament Coordinator
This post was edited on 8/23 9:04 AM by DHarris3

ADVERTISEMENT