ADVERTISEMENT

Luhi exposed

This just keeps on getting better and better...... Let me get this straight.....He couldn't play ball but he was a starter, he wasn't welcome at Luhi but he was voted Homecoming King by his classmates after only being in the school for a little over a year. Now as for the people who would have called the cops if he was in front of their house, is that the same house that he spent many a nights in and was fed home cooked meals in and received Christmas and birthday gifts in? And these people, are they the ones who took care of him when he was sick and took him to the doctor? And is this the same house his mother,aunt, sister and brother visited and prayed and gave thanks for?

Just curious?

Terry wasn't driven from the school, he was hijacked. As for the families he stayed with, you are right they are very good people, and did what they did out of love, The same can not be said for you. For you to twist those kindnesses is sickening. This ends my discussion with you, I hope we meet again soon so you can look me in the eye and say the things you said here to me again. Maybe Iona, you never know where paths may cross again. I will be sure to say hi and let you have that opportunity.

Healthy and passionate debate is welcomed on NYCHoops.net message boards but slander is absolutely not allowed. Referring to someone as a racist and a member of the Klan is not permitted and will not be tolerated. I have deleted all of the posts by the person that made those references and will ban anyone from our message boards that continues.

Sincerely,

The moderator

I AGREE I ENJOY READING PEOPLES THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS BUT PLEASE---KEEP THAT BULL CRAP OUT OF HERE

Please stop the hateful posts your sounding real crazy
This post was edited on 1/31 9:12 PM by josh.corbin

Agree except for two of your examples.

St. Mary's? How old is their "phenom" freshman?
St. Anthony's ? If your a JV player over there, look over your shoulder since soph/junior transfers happen far to often .

The other Nassau- Suffolk private/catholic H.S.'s such as SJB, Chaminade, Kellenberg, Holy Trinity appear to do it right along with the the vast majority of the public schools.

I stand corrected. From what I'm hearing, Luhi beat dat ass but good and facey put on a clinic. Couldn't get out but I'm sure it was priceless. May have to change the thread to Lincoln exposed or maybe even Brooklyn exposed.

YES THEY DID INDEED----GREAT WIN FOR LUHI---NOW THEY NEED TO FINISH OUT AND SHOW THAT PERFOMANCE IN THE PLAYOFFS AND LEGITIMIZE THEIR SEASON

Congratulations LuHi, (The Best of the WORSE ) of Strong Island BBALL ! The consensus that LuHi was a anomaly of the quality of BBall being played on Long Island maybe a fabrication of the NYC BBall community ? The fact is the # 1 ranked team in the state, has shown it's ready to Win a AA NYS (T.O.C.), and they don't fear the BIg '' BAD " NYC AA H.S. powers. I was recently at a closed scrimmage held last Wed. between LuHI and Northport H.S., and I don't think it would be biased or unfair to suggest that Northport went toe to toe with LuHi, and certainly represented themselves as a team ready to compete on the highest level. I have coached many of these young men over the past few years, and have been their advocate, all season long, extolling the virtues of Luke Petrasek, Mike Milligan jr., Matt Smith, (probably the most underrated point guard in the NY metro area.) and the very capable role players that compliment them. I will go on record now, and let NYCHOOPS.net be on notice , Northport H.S. is a top 3 team on Long Island, a list that also includes, Long Island Lutheran, and Amityville H.S. , and I will give Lawrence H.S. some props for a very strong showing vs. LuHi yesterday. I was at Luhi vs. Baldwin," Ouch ! " I watched Luhi press Chaminade ,out of the gym, I saw St. Mary's get beat by Bishop Loughlin , and I've seen Holy Trinity, SJB , and Deer Park, etc. The playoffs are NOW ! and like the jersey's at the Nike IS- 8 say ," Bring your Game , Not your Name ! " I know it will be Fun , and I want to just add that to, CTK, Wings, Molloy, and all the BK powers, nobody is going into a game vs. any of you thinking it's gunna be easy ! Good Luck to All !

Anyone. Can beat anybody on any given day luhi is doing well and that's great
But until they beat the best team ctk. I am not convinced
Also. Let me see luhi year in and year out be competitive. This year they
Stepped up no doubt about it. Hopefully they can get more out of state kids and let
Them live with host families So they can compete with all the power house programs
That have the local talent

Coos . way to go with the backhanded insult.
confused0030.r191677.gif

Do you know how many kids in the public and catholic school system are from other countries? A lot. Whether kids come to the US and live with relatives or come here and live with host families, neither one of them can be considered "local talent" by your standards since they are first generation from another country. What does local talent mean? No green cards alllowed? What are you trying to say?

I also think that CK is the team to beat in the Feds BUT overall they have not played up against the talent that Luhi has so far this season. Right now as much as I hate to say it Luhi on paper appears to be the team to beat. Luhi has a good record and had no hiccups like CK's Boys & Girls loss.

GREENCARDS? YOU ARE WAY OFF- U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT U ARE SAYING BOYS, JEFFERSON,SOUTH SHORE-LOUGHLN MOLLY CTK GET THE KIDS FROM THE LOCAL AREA BRO--- LUHI IS DOING WHAT NATIONAL TEAMS DO AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT--U TOOK IT AS AN INSULT--IF U CANT DEAL WITH FACTS--YES MY BROTHER--FACTS AND U KNOW IT--THEN CHECK OUT AND SIGN OFF-I AM A BIG BIG LUHI FAN THATAS ALSO A FACT---THEN AGAIN I AM IN SUPPORT OF ALL THE KIDS AT ALL THE PROGRAMS I DO NOT WISH HARM ON ANY PROGRAM OR KID OR COACH--
U NEED TO SLOW DOWN A LITTLE BIT--AND UNDERSTAND WHO IS SAYING WHAT AND TO WHOM---ALL THESE COACHES ARE GREAT IN THIER OWN WAY AND DO A LOT FOR THIER KIDS ANF THIER PROGRAMS---AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE AT THE END OF THE DAY DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHO IS BETTER?

Both CTK and LuHi are having remarkable years. If CTK can pull off the undefeated regular season in the Catholic League, that would be something special. CTK has the edge offensively, as LuHi has no one that can fill it up like Severe. However, LuHi is the better defensive team, with Facey in the middle as a rim protector. Would be a great Federation Final if it got to that, but we have a LONG way to go. Kudos to the kids and coaches on both teams for the hard work that has gone into their seasons.

Some Interesting, amusing and ignorant insight and comments regarding LUHI this year. Congrats to them for making it to the chip with an 18 point win over Lincoln. Congrats to CTK for a dominating Federation Final win. Facey went from overrated to underrated to Player of the year. Good luck to him at UConn. He's a great rebounder with exceptional shot blocking skills. He even developed a nice mid range game. If he gains another 20 pounds or so and keeps developing, he'll be fine. Severe is the real deal...whoever gets this kid is getting a special player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT