ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln and Coach Morton exposed?

ShaComplete360

Aug 22, 2011
I attended Lincoln vs Luhi basketball game Sunday thinking I'd see a competitve game between two elite basketball teams in NY. Once again I saw an ultra talented team(Lincoln) who has a coach(Morton) that doesnt have a clue when it comes to preparation, strategy or adjustments being exposed by a less talented team(Luhi) who had a better coach who was able to do those aforementioned things. Time and time again Coach Morton goes out there and steal...I mean recruit talented players from other schools to put on his team to hide the fact that he simply cant coach. Yes I know he has won in the past with this formula but Telfair and Stevenson was so great they could over come Coach Morton coaching defeciencies and still win city and state chips. Whitehead, who is extremely talented, isnt those types of players. He needs discipline, guidence and enhanced fundamentals to overcome his coach's many flaws in order to lead Lincoln to a city or state chip. I find it interesting that Lincoln, without Coach Morton(Lincoln) or Coach Buck(Luhi) coaching either team, defeated Luhi by close to 40 points in a meaningless summer game. It was so lopsided that Coach Morton didnt want to schedule a game with Luhi during the upcoming season because he felt it would be a waste of time. I'm glad he reconsidered because hopefully he got a coaching education from Sunday's contest against Luhi. Whitehead isnt a point guard and when he's playing that position against a good team Coach Morton esposes Whitehead's limits on the perimeter. Why not put him on the wing or post him up where he'd be within 15 ft of the basket where he can use his length and a one dribble move where he could to or near the basket? TopDawg7, psalguy, Cooscoos and Trevon11 what do you think about Coach Morton's inabilities as a coach?

TINY IS A GOOD MAN THAT DOES THE RIGHT THING FOR HIS PLAYERS--
LUHI HAD THIER NUMBER ON SUNDAY TINY DOESNT STEAL PLAYERS--HE DOESNT RECRUIT IF A PLAYER CHOOSES TO COME TO LINCOLN THAT ISNT HIS FAULT BUCK DOES THE SAME THINGS---DOESNT STEAL PLAYERS , PLAYERS COME TO HIM---

BUCK HAD A BETTER GAME PLAN ON SUNDAY--AND HIS KIDS HAD SOMETHING TO PROVE SHOWING THAT THEY CAN COMPETE ON THE NYC AA LEVEL--AND SHOW THEY DID--LINCOLN WAS FLAT AND OVER MATCHED ON THIS DAY

LUHI SHOWED THEY ARE AN AA LEVEL TEAM HOWEVER UNTIL THEY CAN BEAT CHRIST THE KING THEY REALLY HAVE JUST SHOWED THEY ARE A LOWER LEVEL AA CALIBER TEAM

Wingate when people come out like this I believe they should display their government names. Freedom of Speech is the #1 Bill of Right. You can say what you want for free but its the hospital bills that will cost you. Not that Shacomplete360 crossed the line, but if Tiny doesnt know who he is that is coward sh--. What do I think about him and his coaching shortcomings? I have no right in the world to criticize him because he is another coach just like I am. He works hard and coaches to win. If you don't like him, that's one thing. He is easy to find. you can go up to him whenever you want. However, hes a man with children and they have to eat this crap and that puts a man's back to the wall. you aren't talking about some rapper, or some pro athlete or movie star...He's a school teacher and a high school coach. He blew a game. one damn thing for sure is he didn't play.

When you lose one game (three of the last 4) and the world is upside down, you must be good at what you do. I didn't hear any of this bull sh-- when CTK lost to Boys and Girls or Loughlin lost to Molloy or anything. Shacomlete360, I believe that you should air out your beefs with Tiny to Tiny and not on this forum where some of the points of view you have seem a little personal.

Thats my take.

PSALGUY
This post was edited on 2/11 2:18 PM by psalguy

one thing Ill add is that coaching is a lot easier from the cheap seats. these kids are all crazy. God bless the coach, and there are a few that can say that they have kids that listen, are a pleasure to be around and it is a great experience winning or losing, but this sport has become blood money.

Listen, I happen to think Tiny is a good coach that got caught with his pants down on sunday but I also defend ShaCompete's right to have an opinion. He didn't attack Tiny the man, the father or the person like some of you do but he had an opinion of his coaching which is fair game. Coaches don't have some type of entitlement of immunity when it comes to criticism. They surely are quick to hop on the pedastal when theyre winning. I also understand that clearly PSALguy is a fellow coach and will therefore not critique a fellow coach. That's cool but why shouldnt a coach be critiqued negatively or positively for that matter just like anybody else.

Any way you slice it, Luhi beating Lincoln is a big deal. Lincoln was the last line of defense for the claim that L.I. basketball is not on par with NYC basketball. Any time an LI team beat a NYC team it was always a low level NYC team. Now it's fair game until the state championships. Hopefully Tiny will handle his business going forward and wear a belt.

Hey Sha. Now you know how I feel when I opinionate on this message. Didn't you know that you're only suppose to say nice things. lol
lurk.r191677.gif

PS And by the way, rappers, pro-athletes and movie stars pay bills and taxes
just like everybody else. Their professionals are just as admirable as
anybody elses. Many of them are broke for years before catching that break and many never catch that break.

A man without a name is not entitled to an opinion IN MY OPINION. I feel that character is never built anonamously. Opinions are earned and character is made face to face. that how I grew up anyway. the way some of yall be acting like yall are entitled to an opinion, I can guarantee you never got you assed kicked, never got robbed or put under pressure for picing the wrong one. I did all of the above so Im very careful not to offend anyone. thats whats wrong with this world. too many people cross the line and end up on World Starr or even page 88 of the newspaper.

that Shacomplete360 makes some tough chittlins to come at a man who works as hard as he does with that body of work that he completed. i actually dont think he said anything that bad. I bet cash if anyone said anything like that about some other coaches it would be taken down.

the day government names are mandated, is the day that we never hear from you again.

This is hilarious coming from someone who also uses a screen name on this message board and who just posted their OPINION. Unless you're gonna tell me your gov'ment name is PSALguy with your logic you should stop posting as well.

A blatant example of the pot calling the kettle black.
laugh.r191677.gif

I DONT AGREE WITH WHAT SHA SAID? HOWEVER HE IS ENTITLED TO SAY WHAT HE SAID? NO QUESTION? I ALSO FEEL HE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING OFFENSIVE OR OVER THE LINE-- WHY ARE PEOPLE OFFENDED BUT WHAT SHA SAID?? LETS STICK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND? LUHI HAD A GREAT DAY AND CAUGHT LINCOLN AND GAVE THEM THAT "L"??
PSAL WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT BEING ROBBED OR GETTING YOUR ASSED KICKED? WTF---LEARN HOW TO FIGHT BETTER So U DONT GET ur ass ASS WHIPPED WHAT CAN I TELL U--JUST LIKE LINCOLN NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY BETTER IF THEY WANT TO WIN--

U THING SOMEONE IS HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER AND IS A? PUNK SAYING HOW THEY FEEL?? THATS CRAZY TALK? AND VERY CHILDISH NYC HOOPS HAS A GREAT SITE AND THIS FORUM FOR JUST SUCH A THING--IF U ARE SO SENSITIVE U SHOULD CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND CALL IT A DAY
I HAVE NO IDEA WHO SHA IS NOR DO I CARE--I ENJOY READING HOW PEOPLE FEEL ABOUT BASKETBALL TOPICS--AND WE CAN ALL GO BACK AND FORTH WITH HOW WE FEEL..BUT PLEASEEE DONT PREACH? AND SURELY WE DONT NEED TO KNOW HOW TOUGH U THINK U ARE--IT IS IRRELEVANT AND QUITE BORING
This post was edited on 2/11 5:48 PM by COOSCOOS13
j
This post was edited on 2/11 11:34 PM by COOSCOOS13

Coos. I think you''re getting me confused with someone else. I never said anything about being robbed. Maybe you should re-read what you are referring to and direct your response at the appropriate person.

This is where I get off. Yall internet clowns is getting too familiar and too comfortable. I stand by what I say. Real knows real and I got money says everybody who is somebody knows who I am.

COOS, for real, get a gun and fight better? Me? Yeah its time to go LOL.

Lol.... what's so wrong with what sha said ? Psal I've seen top dawg SAY WAY WORSE LET'S JUST SAY governments was attached to these screen names WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?

You wanna know everyone By name that don't feel you or any other coach can coach? Just because Tiny may be your buddy don't mean he above getting critiqued. But real talk anyone
Who comes to this board should have known that psal was gonna be the first to DEFEND a coach ,BECAUSE HE IS ONE ...These ain't WILD accusations you go on any OTHER site covering NYC BASKETBALL , You hear those SAME CLAIMS about CERTAIN GUYS STEALING PLAYERS CERTAIN AA TEAMS STEALING PLAYERS FROM A,AND B teams.. There are probably tons of coaches who feel the same way sha feels but most of them probably on A AND B DIVISIONS who done had there players STOLEN....

I've heard coaches and players get critiqued all the time during televised games. The announcers will question a strategy or why did he instruct his player to foul or not to foul. They question whether a strategy was a smart one.

If a coach or a player cannot deal with critiques or strong opinions, Solitaire might be a more appropriate game to play.

It gets worse when you get to college and even worse if you make it to the pro-level. So to all you coaches and players that waah waah and cant take critiques, put you big boy panties on and grow a bigger set. Its comes with the territory.

I have been saying for years that I do not believe Tiny is an exceptional coach, nor is Ruth, Beckles, or Pollard. Each of these coaches year in and year out have top tier talent. Does winning with more talent than the next school make you a great coach? No..

I do believe that each of them are good coaches, do right by their players and peers. I dont know any of them on a personal level, but I am sure that each of them are good people. So to critique someones coaching ability should not be a big deal.

There are certainly coaches in my opinion within the PSAL that do not have near the talent, but coach up their kids to compete and sometimes beat the more talented teams.. Does this make them better? I dont know, but I do know this...

This year is wide open in the PSAL and it should be an interesting playoffs.

Interesting point.

I know high school basketball coaches never recruit players (wink wink) but some coaches who shall remain nameless are actually great recruiters while others are great x and o guys. Some coaches who are great recruiters surround themselves with skilled assistant coaches who are x and o guys. So what is meant by a good or great coach

People argue all the time about Phil Jackson saying would he have been called a "great" coach had it not been for Jordan, Kobe and Shaq?

Is being a good or great high school coach measured by wins and chips or is it measured by how many quality student-athletes on their teams get free rides to college? If it's the latter, a lot of of high school coaches are really not as good as they think they are.

I don't think its far to say there not a AA team because they did'nt beat CK. CK lost to boys and girls and Lincoln is better then boys and girls. I also was at the game Luhi played smart, they took away the paint. So now lincoln had to find another way to win. They could'nt because they did'nt run any plays. And your right isaiah is not a point at all, he just wants to go 1 on 1. Tiny over coached the game to many subs in and out nobody could get in a rhythm, isaiah does what he wants period. Tiny sub isaiah and called a time out. The team huddledin a timeout and isaiah sat down by himself on the bench. Great talent but not a good teammate, your right he needs guidance

SHA TO SAY THAT HE NEEDS GUIDANCE AND NOT A TEAM PLAYER IS GOING OVER BOARD!! I RESPECT EVERYTHING THAT PEOPLE SAY BUT WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ISAIAH JUST ISN'T TRUE! HE HAS ALOT OF GUIDANCE AND IS A GREAT TEAM MATE...

I watched him play in 4 or 5 events last year battle of boro,burb, vs boros, big strck classic is8. Let me change that about not being a good teammate, that was wrong. He trys to do it by himself in those events. He had real top players playing but he chose to do it himself. What do you call that cause I don't want to call him anything negative. And everybody needs guidance from best play to worst. He won't stand in the huttlewith his teammates on a time out, just he got subbed.

This is Shameek Shavar's father I'm ShaComplete360 I get a phone call last night about someone talking foolishness on this message board that I never until today go on. Whoever I lent? my code to please don't use my name in dis crediting a coach or someone's child. I come in peace just trying to make sure my son get a scholarship for college. You adults need to grow up and stop this message board stuff, worry about making your child if you have any better as a person and a student athele. We did this stupid message board when our kids was in middleschool. Wow whoever used my account to dis credit someone please stop I don't won't to be blind shot. Lol. Peace!

I ALSO AGREE SHA I THOUGHT I LEFT THIS CHILDISH STUFF IN MIDDLE SCHOOL ALSO.. IT SADDENS ME TO GET A CALL HEARING THAT SOMEONE IS BASHING COACHES AND CHILDREN CHARACTERS OVER A BASKETBALL GAME. I'VE SEEN AND BEEN THOUGH ALOT WHILE GUIDING MY SON THOUGH THIS DIFFICULT PROGRESS. THEY'RE 100% RIGHT HES NOT STEHP BASSY OR LANCE HE'S ISAIAH!! TRUST ME THEY ALL PLAYED IN THE NBA AND UNDERSTAND LOSING IS PART OF THIS GAME!! HE'S HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN UNSELFISH PLAYER AND I TOLERANT NOTHING BUT HUMBLENESS!!! DO HE GET EMOTIONAL SOMETIMES YES!! DO I BLAME HIM NO!! DO I CORRECT IT YES!! I FEEL TINY AND ISAIAH HAS BEEN GOOD TO THIS BASKETBALL COMMUNITY AND FEEL SORRY FOR THE ADULTS THAT DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING HONEST AND BEING BRUTALLY HONEST!! IT'S ALRIGHT TO VOICE YOUR OPINION BUT AS ADULTS WE MUST REMAIN MINDFUL THAT CHILDREN READ THIS MESSAGE BOARDS. GIVING YOUR OPINION ABOUT WHOS BETTER, WHOS GOING TO WIN ETC... IS GREAT BUT TALKING DIRECTLY ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON ISN'T USING GOOD JUDGEMENT.

lolololololololo I'm just reading this? Everyone should know that trevonn11 is me coach tiny. If you really know me, the person, Trevonn Morton is my son. Who started for my team the last 2 years. sha is a hater is and haters must talk. They are the people who talk about what happens. But what sha must know we beat LI Lutheran this summer in my event. But that day I knew we had to play them again because they will be upstate this year. But if anyone like sha knew me knows that players make coaches 85% of the time. Losing is part of good coaches and winning is part of good teams. But real men don't put down kids. So Im hoping sha is a child or a girl. But if he's a man talking that negative about kids then this is why NYC is down. He is what I call an example of the BAC. Bad Advice Crew. As far as Me not being able to coach, That might be true! However since 1998 I've used my skills to motivate kids from my HS program to my Juice program to get college scholarships. The sad thing about all you non educated non athletic non etc.....people is the that I touched the most never made it to the nba. They probably never made it to a Division 1 team. So winning games or chips don't thrill me as much as watching my son and daughter go through this coaching career with me and excelling in the classroom and becoming 2 well educated productive citizens of our society while attending a public school. Lolololololololo. See! You haters will never touch me! I will always be a winner. You need to catch up. My next goal is to be the first coach to have a son starting and playing for the chip in MSG. So stay tuned! Mr BAC. Actually tell your crew to watch us

Real rap tho ..... STOP CRYING AND TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE SHA.,SAID SOME NEGATIVE STUFF
That's what's wrong with NYC HOOPS yall just try and BABY THESE KIDS and hype them up to where they.
Thinking they the best .......and soon as someone SAY HE OR SHE NEED TO WORK ON THIS OR that. You have
PARENTS OR SOME STREET ADVISOR ready to BEAT SOMEONE UP cause they so afraid THERE MEAL TICKET
might get EXSPOSED,,so here comes the ,DON'T SAY THAT THERE KIDS!!!!! they not KIDS THEY ARE YOUNG
MEN ABOUT TO GO TO COLLEGE!!!!! ,

The funny thing is I figured this out. Most of yall dudes are parents with kids who play ball and I can understand you getting caught up in the hype of your kids maybe getting scholarships and you not having to pay for college. I respect that. The other half of it is because you have kids who play ball, means nothing and it doesn't make you an expert on basketball one bit. You are high school basketball and AAU parents and any parental involvement and support is good for kids. just dont go overboard with it because kids go to college, they graduate and then you become irrelevant. No more free admission to games, no more coaches chatting you up and no more strangers recognizing you and telling you how well your kid or kids played. You become a memory so most of you please try not to get caught up in $5 celebrity status.

The next smaller percentage of you dudes are lifetime wanna be involved in basketball dudes who will never, ever, ever have a legit coaching position and are piggy back riders who hang around basketball dudes getting fed dead fish like sick seals at central park zoo. That makes up a signifficant population of dudes that have all of the answers, can out coach all coaches that are coaching and if you had a coaching job, you would be at MSG and Glenn Falls every year. Here is a lesson for a coach who wants to coach kids. Lead by example; Got to college, get your certification by the state, send out 200 resumes to PSAL schools who may have coaching changes or new developmental clubs and then work your way up to a head coaching job. If you want kids to go to college, then go yourself and you becoming a head coach has a better chance than a kid getting a D1 scholarship. So instead of spending time worrying about what coaches and other peoples kids are doing, you could be a participant instead of an observer. I did everything I mentioned and I am a head coach now, good, bad, ugly and whatever, but I put in the work and went on over 70 interviews before a principal gave me the task of starting a club, wage free and it turned into a developmental team, and after 3 seasons I was the full time JV coach and varsity assistant. 10 years after that Im a head coach in the AA.

That said, Tiny can take care of himself. He's successful and with success comes criticism. If he was a last place coach or a middle of the road coach, none of yall would waste your time criticizing him. I just know that as a coach who has 16 ACTIVE NCAA players from the SEC, to D1 JC and SUNY to the IVY league....ACTIVE meaning playing right now, I would like to see more coaches chime in on some of you dudes that pay admission to see games.

COOSCOOS13 you normally have good insight and it threw me off to read your comment about getting a gun and fighting better and me sounding tough being boring and I dismissed myself. Why, because my experiences taught me a little more respect than to go at a man for how he eats under some alias. I just saw a wold pack of kids with at least one gun out chasing 2 kids because of greasy talk posted on Facebook. As you said later? Much later but this being what it is, all men have to live by their own codes. When I said that people should have to post their governments when they talk greasy, I stand by that. If nothing else, people would not cross the line as much although crossing the line is what makes a hit machine when it comes to internet fun.

Some of yall feel me and some of you know me but if you don't, feel free to approach me and let me know how you feel.

CRUMP (Government)
WADLEIGH BASKETBALL

Wadleigh just lost in boros to a (a) div team ..... Lol maybe you dont know as much about ball as you think big homie .......... Lol

PSAL I RESPECT U MAYBE I WENT A LITTLE SIDEWAYS WHEN I SHOULD NOT HAVE---

DAMN ENYBALLIN--TEAMS CAN LOSE ANYONE CAN LOSE AT ANYTIME

ENYBBALLFAN, I guarantee I forgot more about basketball than you will ever know. I have 10 straight Division titles including this year for Manhattan and 6 straight borough championships. When any coach can say they have 3 in a row, they are successful. Losing makes you appreciate winning. If you can't lose you can never learn to hate losing. Id rather lose than be a loser. Dig that!

Crump

Brah save all that ....you play in a weak div manhattan aa weak soon as you play a team from bk or the bronx you take that L like always.you just lost to a team that plays in a weaker div lol your a high school coach who act like he on bob hurly level or some ish .... You only win manhattan because its WEAK!!!!!!!

Ive been on scene since 09 i talk to plenty of kids from harlem who would rather come to bk the bx or any other team besides yours!!! and play then stay in halrlem because of dudes like yaself swear they know it all with there I WAS THE KINGPIN OF THE 80"s talk and you kids dont know nothing yada yada yada i took cabs to city island yada yada yada brah always blaming the kids and advisors or anyone else besides a coach ......when we all play a part in this stuff and how kids left wadleigh and went on to play d1????? That kid bloodmen aint get offers from miss state until after he left wadleigh so what are you really doing thats so great big homie???? Like i said before you hype like you sending kids to d1 on a regular basis like ya resume matches bob hurly sr or some ish lmaooooo.

You want kids parents to pipe down but you stand infront pumping yaself up like you got kids offers lol and not there talent man plz

You are a silly dude that is on the outside of basketball looking in. I don't want any kids who don't want to be here and if you have any power over a kid you can keep him. I don't deal with the likes of fake Jerry McGuirres. You can check my record though. Manhattan being weak or not, we have wins vs. every team in Brooklyn and the Bronx in the last 3 years except for Boys and Girls and Lincoln. EVERY TEAM! Again, a dude that if he had a job in basketball he would be a better coach than somebody who puts work in.

See me in person and we can go from there. That's the end of this yapping on the internet. You know me right?

Crump

This post was edited on 2/26 3:10 PM by psalguy

EVERY TEAM? You sure about that? You may wanna add Wings and Jefferson to the teams you didn't beat in the last 3 years. That's makes up basically all the relavant teams in the psal unless you're counting scrimmages which don't count.
flush.r191677.gif

I beat Jefferson at St Francis and Wings at Wings. Do your research.

Wadleigh beat Wings and Jefferson when the current seniors were freshmen. Not in the last 3 regular seasons. But PSALGUYS point is still the same

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz@ this dude weather on the internet or in person you aint doing Nothing ...so save all the tough tony talk like you knowing who i am gonna make a difference lmaooooo nikka plzzz save all the SEE ME IN PERSON TALK LIKE YOU PUTTING IN WORK! hats and gats goggle that lingo its all red!! i dont think you wanna take it there this aint juice crew days ....coach ya team nd be easy

You won the div but yet the psal seeding committie or whoever gave you a 11 seed ?????? Why???? Obviously they feel the same way alot of ppl do, but because they are coaches and outta respect they keep they mouth closed .because if they speak they get jumped on like how the creater of this thread did...YOUR TEAM PLAYS IN A WEAK DIV PERIOD AND YALL DONT PLAY NOBODY ...YOU BRINGING UP WINS VS JEFF OR WINGS FROM 3 years ago?????? Lmaoooooooo ...you will schedule a team like westing house out of brooklyn aa and then beat them and and think and want the respect like you just beat lincoln or some shit ....dude please yall gonna get smacked by lincoln thursday you better hope tiny feel
Sorry for you and keep it close since yall are buddy buddy lmaooooo 20 and better lmaoo

Look @ this clown lol trying to make it seem as if the only reason kids may leave harlem to play in other boros is becuase of handlers lmaoooo I AM NOT GONNA SAY IT DONT HAPPEN ,BUT COACHES LIKE YOU ARE THE MAIN REASON.YOU TRY AND MAKE STREET REFRENCES LIKE YOU STILL IN THE STREET LMAOO STOP IT 5!!!!! the only reason you wanna know who saying what is so you can try to bully them lmaooo coaches who never been in street maybe afraid of coaches like you ,so you wanna know who talking against you who feel you cant coach etc etc lmaoooon afraid to be exsposed huh Gotcha!!!! Who said i or anybody else has control over a kid???? It wouldnt be that the self proclaimed black belt in kicking kids outta his gym in 0.2 seconds for any lil thing,,nah that has 0 to do with it right? I could imagine if you come on here and even brag about winning a weak manhattan div title how you walk around the gym to the kids acting as if you bob hurly sr and aint won ish!!!!! Nor sending muliple kids d1 year in year out .... Awww poor crump dont want other coaches speaking there minds and saying he cant coach ,,,,,if you do show yourself!!!!! So i can confront you lmaooooooo dude plzzzz

Lincoln vs. Wadleigh tomorrow at Lincoln! Will be a good test for Wadleigh! Stand up fellas! We have work to do! House money! One thing for sure is nobody expects us to win so we have a shot. If we aren't ready, I would rather do it at Lincoln and not SJU or MSG.

ENYBBALLFAN, you are obviously a young kid with some anger and personal frustration. Instead of wasting your energy on focusing on what I cannot do and who I am, you should be putting in the time and work so that you can be ENYBASKETBALLCOACH instead of ENYBASKETBALLFAN. I really feel sorry for you and a lot of young dudes in your age group that are looking for the easy way out in life. Criticism is the lowest common denominator and success is the pinnacle. Part of being successful is doing something with your life and having pride in what you do. If I listened to you saying I could not coach, then I would quit. I ain't going nowhere young man. Preserve your energy for something positive to better your position in life. Until then, keep doing what you do. I have my peers and friends in the this basketball thing and real coaches, that coach...don't criticize other coaches. We have too much respect for each other and the work we put in. Can you picture Tiny, Bud, Mike Beckles, todd Myles, Jake, Ev Kelly, Ruth or Mike Perrazzo ever saying another coach (including Crump LOL!) can't coach? Learn from this man. have some dignity and earn your stripes.

Now if you are a man, you will read this and look in the mirror and take a time out. If you are a not a man you will respond with more internet attacks and keep lobbing water balloons from the terrace and keep on with the mindless gossip that cripples your potential to be somebody. I'm getting ready for Lincoln. I'm sure you have something important to get ready for, right?

ADVERTISEMENT