ADVERTISEMENT

Deer Park Basketball

da4thquarter

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Deer Park H.S should be ranked higher than 9th in L.I with the addition of transfer Keith Williams, returning soph Aaren Edmeade, juniors Kyle Bradford all L.I 2nd team, Rome Jenkins, Senior Sean Scott, don't be surprised if we win it all this year.

Yeah right.

Deer Park lost yesterday in the first round of playoffs to an unknown team name Floyd. A team that sounds more like the lead singer of a washed up wedding band than a basketball team. You talked a good game but it is now well past da4thquarter and even you have to admit that time's up.

Its not what you do in the preseason or during scrimmages but what you do when its showtime. You lost to Floyd? Really?
flush.gif

i agree top dawg, i saw game and was suprised they were not a better team...but give them a little credit, it was the semi-finals, not first round...and floyd is a GREAT football team!

I think Floyd is a better team than you are giving them credit for. Anthony White is a Division 1 commit, heading to St. Francis I believe? That being said, your point is still taken. With the talent Deer Park had, I would've loved to have seen them reach out and schedule a tough non-league opponent or two (a city squad or luhi). They return a lot, so hopefully they'll try to ratchet up the schedule a bit next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT