ADVERTISEMENT

Deer park 1st loss to Hempstead ....?

da4thquarter

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Missing lead scorer Kyle Bradford ( 20.2 points a game) and Kaleb Bradford defensive guard to Academic suspension ( 3 games ) the falcons gave up a 11 point lead to lose by 1 ( 65 - 64 ) in the Baldwin Christmas Classic.
I will update stats later.
No excuses Lead scorer or not we should of creamed Hempstead .
Now I got to hear s*^%# from TopDawg7
This post was edited on 12/27 10:01 PM by da4thquarter

"No excuses Lead scorer or not we should of creamed Hempstead."

Pimp slap yourself b/4 i got a chance to pimp slap you. Well played da5thquarter. Well played.

The subject of this thread says more then I could ever say. My only rhetorical question is who da hell is hempstead? A team that really sucks

Now I'm sure that Deer Park really really sucks. My work here is done so I will leave you and your team be and focus on the competitive teams instead of teams like deerpark that only FACE competitive teams.
lurk.gif

FYI "No excuses, missing our top scorer" is an excuse by definition.

Losing your second game in a row to another weak ass team like Baldwin is a weird way to rebound.

Deer Park seriously needs to quit while they're behind. Tell them to stop worrying about being top dog and work on just being a dog cuz right now they look like pussies.

All joke aside, I hope you guys do rebound and prove me wrong.
3dgrin.gif

Shawn is the team best player second is Rome. So why make excuses get the ball to these guys an you win easy.

I agree wholeheartedly,we are at times very selfish and makes things hard for are selves but were getting it together .......Sean and Rome are clutch players but Rome seldom gets the ball in the post where he really dominates and Sean goes super hard a tough all around player who basically does everything, but our top scorer Kyle Bradford ( 20 pts a game ) is a enigma you never know if he's going to play or not based on academics so loses 20 pts a game and our offense gets out of sync a little,but we will get there in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT